What's new

Companies or Products that suck ass

Baconator

Member Number
We have a products/companies that kick ass thread, we need a suck ass one too.
Ill start- CJ Pony Parts, I have bought thousands of dollars of parts from them for my 66 Mustang, have had damaged parts in the past 2 orders. First one they offered to give me $20 off if I could bend it back into shape, would not accept the return for a non-bent one. Second one they wont even respond to.

ASV Skid steers, run great, but best of luck to you if you need parts. I have one in my shop that I've been waiting on parts for since January with no ETA in sight.

Optics Planet. They are using covid as an excuse for piss poor customer service. Ordered some AR parts from Wing Tactical and Optic Planet on a Thursday. My WT parts showed up that Monday. Hadn't even got a order confirmation from OP until Wednesday. Week and half later my parts show up USPS a hand guard ,lower parts kit but my barrel shim kit is missing. WTF ? Check my order and said everything shipped and showed up. Next day getting ready to call I get a shipping email from UPS that my package has arrived. Get home and the fuckers sent my shims UPS?

Wacker packer.

Have a rt82 in my shop. straight up dealer wall, cant even order parts for the fucking thing...sooo now its at the dealer and they cant figure the fucking thing out either

Amsoil...shits a pyramid scheme that the bronys latch on to

Wacker packer.

Have a rt82 in my shop. straight up dealer wall, cant even order parts for the fucking thing...sooo now its at the dealer and they cant figure the fucking thing out either

Amsoil...shits a pyramid scheme that the bronys latch on to

Is there anything in particular you’re upset about with amsoil? Is it a price thing? Not a fanboy, just curious.

Been pretty lucky so far, it does seem that majority of companies are milking the Plandemic for all its worth (passing shitty service at the inflated prices/less product for the same cost etc...).

Reactions: A_G
CJ Pony parts, probably the worst company I have delt with in many years. Except for the wanna be roofer that screwed my roof up, he sucked ass too.

Is there anything in particular you’re upset about with amsoil? Is it a price thing? Not a fanboy, just curious.

As long as the oil your looking for meets the specifications for what you trying to lubricate there is no need for the additives. We will use a engine for example if the OEM sets down a specification for their oil and valvoline meets it and you pay 18 bucks a gallon, and amsoil meets it aswell but its 46$ a gallon. Which one do you choose?

Double the cost will not make you faster, it will not prevent failures its doing nothing other than making your wallet lighter.

Then you dip into how its sold its like 1 step away from being a pyramid scheme..kinda like the AVON but for oils.

As long as the oil your looking for meets the specifications for what you trying to lubricate there is no need for the additives. We will use a engine for example if the OEM sets down a specification for their oil and valvoline meets it and you pay 18 bucks a gallon, and amsoil meets it aswell but its 46$ a gallon. Which one do you choose?

Double the cost will not make you faster, it will not prevent failures its doing nothing other than making your wallet lighter.

Then you dip into how its sold its like 1 step away from being a pyramid scheme..kinda like the AVON but for oils.

I agree, the sales BS is annoying and stupid.

As far as the quality...that sounds a lot like an argument for Harbor Freight tools. 13mm is 13mm, right?

Lab comparison of many gear lubes:
http://www.syntheticwarehouse.com/br...lube_study.pdf

ETA- "OEM is good enough for me." On Irate?!? :laughing:

I agree, the sales BS is annoying and stupid.

As far as the quality...that sounds a lot like an argument for Harbor Freight tools. 13mm is 13mm, right?

Lab comparison of many gear lubes:
http://www.syntheticwarehouse.com/br...lube_study.pdf

ETA- "OEM is good enough for me." On Irate?!? :laughing:

Independent study?

i mean in your point there, a 13mm is a 13mm is 13mm :confused:

or should it had been a 13mm is a 1/2 inch?

Its your money if you want to pay double for the same result go for it.

I wasnt suggesting oem you could put liqui moly in duramax for all i care

amsoil studyhilite.JPG

Last edited:
Don't buy a Bendpak lift. The customer service is horrible and they are incapable of supplying replacement parts.

Rough Country

Bridgestone

Owens Murphy VW

Moore & Robinson Tire

Rockford Fosgarbage

Ubiquiti...nice cameras, shit customer service. They told me to trash a $180 camera that was DOA in the box but out of warranty. They don't do out of warranty work.

Optics Planet. They are using covid as an excuse for piss poor customer service. Ordered some AR parts from Wing Tactical and Optic Planet on a Thursday. My WT parts showed up that Monday. Hadn't even got a order confirmation from OP until Wednesday. Week and half later my parts show up USPS a hand guard ,lower parts kit but my barrel shim kit is missing. WTF ? Check my order and said everything shipped and showed up. Next day getting ready to call I get a shipping email from UPS that my package has arrived. Get home and the fuckers sent my shims UPS?

Fuck Optics Planet from my days of working with them from the vendor side of the house. I repped a couple of brands that did a ton of business through them. We constantly had to monitor them like a hawk for MAP violations. They got really sneaky with how they'd try to violate. Look, you know there's MAP. If you don't want to agree to honor it, simply don't carry it but don't be sneaky little fucks about trying to work around it.

Top Back Refresh