What's new

christianity now under attack? Or just random dumbness

nahmus

Refugee from syrup
Member Number
Loc
East Coast
Statue of virgin mary vandalized in NYC and Boston church grounds, then that historic church in CA caught on fire. As far as i know the reason is still not known. Coordinated attack or just people lashing out against the system.

Do you live under a rock? it's always been under attack. Communists hate christianity. You can't have religion or anything that give you hope or purpose in life. Communism and homosexuality is your new religion.

Muslums burned Notre Dame last year and this year the .gov will throw you in jail if you try to hold church services. BLM was terrorizing people outside and inside a church a week ago.

The guy that declined to bake a faggot cake is getting sued for the third time. But you can't say anything about drag queen story time at the library and CPS will come kidnap your kid if you deny them hormone pills.

And Christians are too pussy to do anything about it. Pretty soon you will have to start praying five times a day and wear a dress.

Do you live under a rock? it's always been under attack. Communists hate christianity. You can't have religion or anything that give you hope or purpose in life. Communism and homosexuality is your new religion.

Muslums burned Notre Dame last year and this year the .gov will throw you in jail if you try to hold church services. BLM was terrorizing people outside and inside a church a week ago.

The guy that declined to bake a faggot cake is getting sued for the third time. But you can't say anything about drag queen story time at the library and CPS will come kidnap your kid if you deny them hormone pills.

And Christians are too pussy to do anything about it. Pretty soon you will have to start praying five times a day and wear a dress.

Haters gonna hate.

Statue of virgin mary vandalized in NYC and Boston church grounds, then that historic church in CA caught on fire. As far as i know the reason is still not known. Coordinated attack or just people lashing out against the system.

statues of abolitionists have been destroyed, so either there is a continuation of the false hate crime reality or it is just more expression of bullshit unmitigated destruction. and destruction is the only aim.

any direct attacks on Christianity might be holdovers from the days that dems/liberals were still religious. thinks like the censorship of the 90's/00's and the anti-gay marriage stuff. but it has really been about 20 years since the leftists have been openly Christian and in that time secularism has really opened up a bunch and traditionalist churches have generally stuck with their "leave 'em alone" attitudes.

statues of abolitionists have been destroyed, so either there is a continuation of the false hate crime reality or it is just more expression of bullshit unmitigated destruction. and destruction is the only aim.

They want to destroy everything so they can usher in their authoritarian communist utopia. It has NOTHING to do with racism, it is only about creating chaos to destroy the current system so they can replace it with communism.

They want to destroy everything so they can usher in their authoritarian communist utopia. It has NOTHING to do with racism, it is only about creating chaos to destroy the current system so they can replace it with communism.

absolutely.

everybody, every single person, who thinks they are working to some non-authoritarian or non-state focused communism or worker revolution will be killed. exterminated, literally, the their "allies". the dictators or the islam fundamentalists cozying up with this movement.

they need to force the destruction and any and everything is fair game. so right now, they are bashing everything they can touch. fully supported by the old extremist commies who have been biding their time and engraining themselves into the system since they were last targeted 40 years ago in this country.

Make rotary wing aircraft great again.

Christianity has always been an easy target. Make a virgin mary statue out of poop? Put jesus on the cross In a large tank of actual urine? Thats art. It's protected (those two examples were actual exhibits in an art show in NYC about 10 years ago) There were no protests, no riots. Nobody has stopped anyone from taking down statues. I see this as a natural progression in their quest for power and dominance. I think things are going to get way worse before anything gets better. If trump wins again then it's gonna get really crazy

Christianity has always been an easy target. Make a virgin mary statue out of poop? Put jesus on the cross In a large tank of actual urine? Thats art. It's protected (those two examples were actual exhibits in an art show in NYC about 10 years ago) There were no protests, no riots. Nobody has stopped anyone from taking down statues. I see this as a natural progression in their quest for power and dominance. I think things are going to get way worse before anything gets better. If trump wins again then it's gonna get really crazy

biden winning will shutdown the riots swiftly and violently.

i'm really curious what will happen with 4 more years of trump. massive federal overreach?

Arent blacks typically very religious? The ones I used to work with, in between talking about nailing phat ass white girls, would get PISSED if you talked shit about jesus.

If trump wins again then it's gonna get really crazy

If he wins, they're going ballistic, cause orange man bad. If Biden wins, they're going ballistic, cause nobody will stop them. It doesn't matter at all who wins.

It's just going to keep getting worse until.................hell, I don't know.

biden winning will shutdown the riots swiftly and violently.

i'm really curious what will happen with 4 more years of trump. massive federal overreach?

the riots might stop but their actions will not. Biden and the aoc squad will grow government to a size not seen before. When they let everyone in and everyone vote the dems will have a lock on government for the next 20 years.

I would much rather have trump for 4 more years

the riots might stop but their actions will not. Biden and the aoc squad will grow government to a size not seen before. When they let everyone in and everyone vote the dems will have a lock on government for the next 20 years.

I would much rather have trump for 4 more years

Who was in charge to oversee the massive crackdown on civil rights leaders of yesteryore?

If biden wins, here in WA, jay inslee will say "we've had success, stop" and the commies will say "Not until demands are met!" and the National Guard will clean fucking house. WA/OR and maybe CA will be similar.

they NEED trump to win so that they can project their woes uphill.

so that will be fun to see how long they let it go on. the feds will get more authority as "defund the police" rolls along. the arrests will increase and they will be violent. no question. or there might just be massive defunding efforts, this seems to be the preferred trump line, so the threat and contention could last much longer then. that would be the biggest unknown, there just isn't much for that sort of actually moderated approach.

The liberals aren't the problem. They don't get it. It's going to be just like Russia, authoritarian fascist.

Top Back Refresh