What's new

China owns 130,000 acres in Texas

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
The Chinese company that bought it also is noted for building concentration camps (re education camps) in China. They want to install some of the largest wind farm windmills on the land. Fear now is possible or more then likely spying on one of our military bases in the area. So far there have been multiple encounters with Chinese dissidents gaining unauthorized access to our military bases across the nation and taking sensitive photos.

y'all keep your head buried in the sand and keep on buying that HF Chinese crap funneling your cash to the red commie army.

Should I buy chinese snap on stuff instead? Does that not go to the PLA?

All I want to say is this.

Austin
You have made links preview in linkslide posts.

Thank you for negating the need for copypasta/clicking linkslide's clickbait.

For this you are a hero.

Last edited:
Should I buy chinese snap on stuff instead? Does that not go to the PLA?

There is a big difference between a Chinese company and US company that sells things made in the US and China

There is a big difference between a Chinese company and US company that sells things made in the US and China

Harbor Freight is a US company.

Texas I guess

2r9nir.jpg

Let em build, US contractors only. Pack it full of intel gathering devices, as they delay/ sabotage the project for years.

Imminent domain, right now. No foreign company or person shall be allowed to own any property in the US. 100% of all land must remain in the hands of US citizens.
Then we can go ahead and say you can only vote if you own property and steer this ship back on course.

Imminent domain, right now. No foreign company or person shall be allowed to own any property in the US. 100% of all land must remain in the hands of US citizens.
Then we can go ahead and say you can only vote if you own property and steer this ship back on course.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_lands

Unfortunately the feds own over a quarter of the land... the citizens do not own it all (or actually any since we have to pay taxes for the privilege of land ownership) and they likely never will.

[STANDARD CONSERVATIVE TARD ANSWER] I'm too busy working and feeding my family and don't have time to worry about stuff like this. I'll make my voice heard in November by voting for one of the same teams that got us here, it will be different this time. [/STANDARD CONSERVATIVE TARD ANSWER]

VG SERE said:
Let em build, US contractors only. Pack it full of intel gathering devices, as they delay/ sabotage the project for years.

Except nobody in the .Gov is smart enough to think of this. The dims certainly wouldn't allow it.

[STANDARD CONSERVATIVE TARD ANSWER] I'm too busy working and feeding my family and don't have time to worry about stuff like this. I'll make my voice heard in November by voting for one of the same teams that got us here, it will be different this time. [/STANDARD CONSERVATIVE TARD ANSWER]

Accurate.

I think there's a reasonable chance that the fallout from all of the Chinese-accelerated national turmoil could coalesce and focus on the Chinese. I mean it works for both sides of the Aisle. Get everyone distracted and against China. I can only hope.

Do some googling on how much of the US and Canadian housing market the Chinese buy up every year. It is pretty shocking. I remember reading 1/3 of Vancouver BC housing is Chinese owned.

​​​​​​

This little India China thingy is worth keeping an eye on folks.

Indian and Chinese military commanders reached a “mutual consensus to disengage” from all “friction areas” along the contested Line of Actual Control (LAC), which has been tense since a brutal brawl on June 15 left 20 Indian troops dead in the Ladakh sector, two senior officials said on Tuesday.

But the process of disengagement is likely to be “arduous and challenging”, and will require moving ahead cautiously in phases, people with direct knowledge of the matter said.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...v0aqDFxeL.html

That’s Down near del rio, and what’s dumb is the .gov prob was going to give them energy credits to build them too 😂😂😂🙄

China has been building a pipe factory locally for the past several years. They own a apartment complex in town that is gated, but you rarely see anyone at. A few years back, the county sent a group of delegates to China, because they weren’t sure the plant would ever be finished.

Top Back Refresh