Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

New Mexico

Chile Challenge: What trails are you running?

'84 Bronco II

El Chingón
Member Number
Loc
NM
If any of you guys are going to Chile Challenge, what trails are you running? I not doing any of the extreme stuff, but I am running Robin Wednesday, leading Apache Canyon Thursday, leading Lost Boys Friday, and leading Narrows on Saturday. I hope to see some of you out there :beer:

If any of you guys are going to Chile Challenge, what trails are you running? I not doing any of the extreme stuff, but I am running Robin Wednesday, leading Apache Canyon Thursday, leading Lost Boys Friday, and leading Narrows on Saturday. I hope to see some of you out there :beer:
Wednesday - Shaft To Off Again
Thurs - Batman
Fri - War Path

Nice! Can you make the big waterfall on Warpath, or do you winch up it? It was looking pretty deep the last time I checked ot out.
Never made it unassisted, perhaps this is my year. The rig is the same platform, just completely rebuilt.

Headed down, I should pulling in around 8:30pm.

B148B104-29E8-4683-9E36-DFB5EE1380BD.jpeg

How'd it go? I've still never been down for the challenge but one of these years I'll get around to it. Got any pics?

It went great! The weather was a little cooler than usual, but nice and sunny aside from that. I was running solo and didn't get very many pictures, but I'll post what I got the next time I am on my computer.

I was just leading 6/10 rated trails, so nothing too crazy, but maybe Briansc33 can post some pictures of the more exciting stuff :grinpimp:

Man I'm really missing out by not going. Caballo's landscape and washes all look exactly like gordy's, I'd have an awesome time. Thanks for the pics!

Man I'm really missing out by not going. Caballo's landscape and washes all look exactly like gordy's, I'd have an awesome time. Thanks for the pics!

If you enjoy Socorro, you'd love Caballo. It is a way bigger trail system out there and Chile Challenge is a good way to get introduced to the trails.

All of the terrain in southern New Mexico is very similar (Las Cruces, Alamogordo, Caballo, and Socorro)

Yeah caballo and Socorro are nearly identical. I wouldn't know about the rest of them, as I usually only get to enjoy cruces and alamogordo during dirt bike races. Only places I've gotten to wheel in new mexico are socorro , rio puerco, and farmington.

Top Back Refresh