NM Chile Challenge 2021

'84 Bronco II

El Chingón
Member Number
Loc
NM
'84 Bronco II added a new event:

Chile Challenge 2021

The 30th Annual Chile Challenge put on by the Las Cruces Four Wheel Drive Club will be happening October 13th-16th. The event is staged out of the Riverside Campground in Caballo State park. This is a really fun, laid-back event that helps support the Las Cruces Four Wheel Drive Club which has been very active in the battle keeping land open to the public. Please come out and give your support while enjoying the great rock crawling southern New Mexico is known for! They have guided trail...

Read more about this event...

Last edited:
Less than three weeks out! Any other members going to be there? I'll probably be going solo this year.

Any pictures from your trip? I have always wanted to make that event.

Any pictures from your trip? I have always wanted to make that event.
Are you in New Mexico? I posted some pictures from this year in the New Mexico group forum here: Chile Challenge: What trails are you running?

Also, the event threads are weird so I am not sure if you saw it already, but if you click the "Overview" tab at the top of the post or the "Read more about this event..." link at the bottom of the first post, you'll see some pictures from past Chile Challenges.

I grew up in Aztec NM. I don’t live there anymore but go back a few times a year. I remember reading about Chile Challenge in old 4 wheeler mags as a kid and have wanted to make it one year

I grew up in Aztec NM. I don’t live there anymore but go back a few times a year. I remember reading about Chile Challenge in old 4 wheeler mags as a kid and have wanted to make it one year
It's a good event, Hope to see you out there next year!

Top Back Refresh