What's new

CB's Place

K0KXcXCl.jpg

Pro rock stacker. It will take me 2 hours and a six pack to unfuck that on Tuesday when we go back out.
vICvaGLl.jpg

This guy crawled it (stacked), spotter helped him get that $3,000 approach angle killer, up.
RTrhhGbl.jpg

I don't have a big problem with stacking rocks, especially if it's just a few. But when they make a straight up ramp, it's dumb. I don't see what the point is, if you can't make it without stacking 100 rocks, go to an easier trail.

Like the big you tube channel run at the hammers where they stacked straight up ramps at sledge and back door. Then claimed "first ever, blah blah, to run sledge and back door in the same day":rolleyes:

Are you looking for roommates? That area looks awesome!

I don't have a big problem with stacking rocks, especially if it's just a few. But when they make a straight up ramp, it's dumb. I don't see what the point is, if you can't make it without stacking 100 rocks, go to an easier trail.

Like the big you tube channel run at the hammers where they stacked straight up ramps at sledge and back door. Then claimed "first ever, blah blah, to run sledge and back door in the same day":rolleyes:

Youtubers are the worst.

We’ll unstack a trail. Stacking is forbidden! If you can’t make an obstacle, pull cable, or get off the trail.

Now if the rig stacks rocks by pulling them down, proceed to glory. 😁

Top Back Refresh