What's new

CBD

CBD does exactly ZERO for me.
Micro dosing THC is fantastic
Great. So just use a full spectrum product. Best of both worlds. You get your CBD along with the microdose of THC and other cannabinoids.

What are microdosing for?

Interesting. I’ve also tried THC for the same pain and I end up high, relaxed and in pain.

Pharmaceutical arthritis meds seem to help the most
CBD is likely the better candidate for your arthritis.

Before you write off thc though, do try both sativa and indica type strains to see if it makes a difference; it may. Some of the thc benefit is simply the psychoactive distraction it provides; not addressing the pain directly.

This. It was a stepping stone to legal THC.
You have to ignore a shit ton of clinical research and the reality that THC is still illegal federally and in most states to come to this (idiotic) conclusion.

The first step to legal marijuana will be getting it off the Schedule 1 list which still hasn't happened yet.

Great. So just use a full spectrum product. Best of both worlds. You get your CBD along with the microdose of THC and other cannabinoids.

What are microdosing for?

I don't enjoy being high for the most part, Micro dosing is exactly as it sounds, small doses taken at regular intervals. I get the benefits without feeling
high.

Anyone can grow a big bush or small apple tree..... is it good flower ... end product is what matters.... :smokin::flipoff2: nice big trees you have growing at anyrate.. love seeing others crops. N hope yours is outstanding as well!!!!!:beer:.n.buds.n. nugs

I don't enjoy being high for the most part, Micro dosing is exactly as it sounds, small doses taken at regular intervals. I get the benefits without feeling
high.
I fully get microdosing. I was specifically asking what you're trying to get out of it.

I use a product called canabacool, It comes in a roll on type applicator, I roll it on my achy joints and it works great for me. I have headaches a lot in the morning and I roll it on my temples and across my forehead and it helps the headaches. YMMV
To whore out the product :flipoff2: if anyone wants to try it you can order it through my wife's store.
PM for the addy

If it's joint pain (haha) and glucosamine bugs your gut... I have good luck with allmax's Allflex. Afaik, there's no CBD or THC in it :flipoff2:

I use a product called canabacool, It comes in a roll on type applicator, I roll it on my achy joints and it works great for me. I have headaches a lot in the morning and I roll it on my temples and across my forehead and it helps the headaches. YMMV
To whore out the product :flipoff2: if anyone wants to try it you can order it through my wife's store.
PM for the addy
Spam reported.

PM for the addy
This? Cannabicool

I appreciate everyone who contributed to this post, I need to say up front my nephew is 9 years old so he absolutely cannot take anything that'll get him the slightest bit high, I've always heard that the cbd was preferred from the thc bearing plant and not hemp.
Why? If the THC helps a child completely stop having seizures or whatever the debilitating ailment is, and is a micro dose, what's worse, the very mild "high", or letting them suffer and being scared of the "high"?

This? Cannabicool
Yes

Why? If the THC helps a child completely stop having seizures or whatever the debilitating ailment is, and is a micro dose, what's worse, the very mild "high", or letting them suffer and being scared of the "high"?
Yep. OP is a fucking retard. Federally CBD can contain no more than .3% THC. Nowhere near enough to get high from.

Yep. OP is a fucking retard. Federally CBD can contain no more than .3% THC. Nowhere near enough to get high from.
Pretty sure he was was mainly referring to my earlier responses regarding all the research on cannabis and Tourettes being focused on THC in pretty significant doses.

I understand both sides hard to explain. However I do.. I also have seizures do to an accident severe head trama in 2001 Like supposedly the kind you don't come back from.... all I have done is CBD /THC product for 15 years alone nothing else. im here to tell you... I'm better migraines are way less seizures are all but non ..existent. I can function...had severe memory loss at times I will have a flood of memories come back at All once..at time extremely overwhelming ..

You snake oil sayers n say what you want... it works every strain is different have to find what works for you is all... and from one person to the next the effect you feel can and at times will be different..... from person to person even using same strain.... I wish I could have kept all my notes from this very long journey... unfortunately that wasn't meant to be..

Op starts a thread looking for help.....gets said help even offers to help.... and turns them all down as well as arguing the fact of getting high.... wtf dude seriously... you came here asking for help... now you are arguing against it.......:smokin::flipoff2: sounds like a "democrapt" to me.....:usa:

CBD is likely the better candidate for your arthritis.

Before you write off thc though, do try both sativa and indica type strains to see if it makes a difference; it may. Some of the thc benefit is simply the psychoactive distraction it provides; not addressing the pain directly.
It’s not truly arthritis because they can’t see it on x-rays or MRIs. It’s just shoulder and neck pain.

I understand both sides hard to explain. However I do.. I also have seizures do to an accident severe head trama in 2001 Like supposedly the kind you don't come back from.... all I have done is CBD /THC product for 15 years alone nothing else. im here to tell you... I'm better migraines are way less seizures are all but non ..existent. I can function...had severe memory loss at times I will have a flood of memories come back at All once..at time extremely overwhelming ..

You snake oil sayers n say what you want... it works every strain is different have to find what works for you is all... and from one person to the next the effect you feel can and at times will be different..... from person to person even using same strain.... I wish I could have kept all my notes from this very long journey... unfortunately that wasn't meant to be..
A lot of the "snake oil" folks are just jumping to conclusions based on nothing more than emotion because they see it as "hippy shit" and they're not about hippy shit. 😂

Or they tried it twice and didn't see immediate miraculous results so it's trash. Very few gave it a legit try and simply didn't see results so they conclude that it's trash for everyone.

Pretty sure he was was mainly referring to my earlier responses regarding all the research on cannabis and Tourettes being focused on THC in pretty significant doses.
I was, the .3 thc stuff doesn't scare me, but I can't give him anything else that may be strong enough to get him high.

I wasn't referring to the stuff available federally containing .3 thc or less, I was referring to the stuff available in dispensaries that can get people high, it would appear you're the fucking retard.

A lot of the "snake oil" folks are just jumping to conclusions based on nothing more than emotion because they see it as "hippy shit" and they're not about hippy shit. 😂

Or they tried it twice and didn't see immediate miraculous results so it's trash. Very few gave it a legit try and simply didn't see results so they conclude that it's trash for everyone.
And honestly, the flip side of that coin needs to be called out too. The folks who market this stuff as the cure for cancer and anything and everything else that may ail you are a big part of the problem too. Those folks truly are snake oil salesmen and a lot of them are likely selling bunk product if you lab test it.

Anybody ever have issues with a drug test taking the .3 thc or less stuff available nationwide? This would be a concern for me not the nephew, I have some issues that some claim cbd helps them with, namely I sleep horribly 95% of the time, my issue is I have a CDL and wouldn't want to risk it.

CBD is still questionably legal for Federal Employees and military, so many guys are hesitant to talk about it.

What I know:

CBD can absolutely provide benefits for a myriad of issues. But it depends on the individual and how they react to that specific CBD product. The amount of THC present is not guaranteed and not controlled/tested by a third party so a crappy company with crappy quality control can absolutely put out a product with over 0.3% THC. And any THC can be enough to pop positive on a whiz quiz, if that's an issue for your career.

CBD can absolutely interfere with or even negate certain other medications. You must look into this before taking it or giving it to someone. Try asking their pharmacist for their opinion on CBD and the specific medications being taken, but you'll also need to do a bunch of research yourself. This is a new field without much test data.

All of this applies equally to humans as well as dogs.

Floyd's Of Leadville and Uncanna both make good products.

Anybody ever have issues with a drug test taking the .3 thc or less stuff available nationwide? This would be a concern for me not the nephew, I have some issues that some claim cbd helps them with, namely I sleep horribly 95% of the time, my issue is I have a CDL and wouldn't want to risk it.
Honestly, if you have to submit to periodic drug tests I'd simply avoid THC, period. Go with a broad spectrum product which will have everything except THC and make sure you're buying from a source that you trust their testing ethics with your job because that's what you're doing. Honestly, I'd buy the product and submit it to testing myself before I took any.

It’s not truly arthritis because they can’t see it on x-rays or MRIs. It’s just shoulder and neck pain.
I too had shoulder pain that was inconclusive with MRI. I had difficulty driving stick for about 6months. It subsided on its own... Was taking CBD stuff before, during and after. Ibuprophen when it was at its worst

Is the neck stuff muscle related? You may get relief from foam roller or tennis ball type manipulation. There's also chiro and massage to try.

Top Back Refresh