What's new

CBD

I wasn't referring to the stuff available federally containing .3 thc or less, I was referring to the stuff available in dispensaries that can get people high, it would appear you're the fucking retard.
Dispensaries are a joke..... you need to find someone who knows with experience and go from there.... said person isn't looking to make $$$.... said person is actually trying to help.... and we as a people well those of free thinking thoughts... wonder what's happening to the world..... it's all about this "$$$".....what you need is to either accept help being offered... or walk the fuck away Democrapt.( saying one thing and doing something totally different) .... I'm not sayin I'm said person either....

Are his parents open to the idea?

Tread VERY lightly when making parenting suggestions to relatives.
Yeah for sure, my sister is nervous cause she knows nothing about it but dad is on board, she wants to run it by this quack nutritionist she spent several thousand dollars with on blood work first 🤣

Some CBDs don't work for me but got this from my massge therapist and I have a happy knee after lathering it up. No patchouli smell either.

20230719_010332.jpg

20230719_010344.jpg

My wife swears by the gummies for sleeping. She used to take melatonin, but it only lasted a couple hours.
Ambien doesn't even work for me.

Currently 0250 and wide awake. Got up yesterday at around 0700 and worked till 2200.

Infused butter. Here I make it myself and get 6-7 hours as opposed to 2-3.
That being said it's good solid sleep/rest.
15mn after a glass of milk and buttered toast. Sleeping Ike a baby pitbull.

I've been regularly taking CBD ratio 1:1 chocolates or gummies for a while now.

When I first started I would take a half of one (5mg) when I laid down and then the other half when I was fading out (I read every night for at least a half hour) and slept like a baby.

That was a while ago and you do build a tolerance for the stuff, so my dosage has increased. Now I still do the half, but as I'm fading I take a full 10mg piece.

If I have been having issues sleeping for a day or two I will change it up to an RSO gummy (10mg) first, then usually aren't awake to think about taking anything else. That is some potent shit.

I sleep like a baby and the rest is very rejuvenating. I also track my sleep and the data doesn't lie. The shit works wonders.

I sleep like a baby and the rest is very rejuvenating. I also track my sleep and the data doesn't lie. The shit works wonders.
Indica patch for me.

You are so right about the rejuvenating sleep. My weed store has been out and I've noticed my productivity during the day has suffered from lack of good sleep.

Top Back Refresh