What's new

Case 1818 skid steer. What’s it worth thread?

I'm not a trucker, but I've hauled enough loads of scrap or stuff to the dump to know that tare is your empty weight.

"what's your tare weight?" is what they ask. Then I show them a slip that says TARE 11,200 :flipoff2:

Even your definition spells it out pretty clearly. :laughing:

I guess I won't pass my CDL class because I don't know what tare is WHOOPS! But I do know what the truck weight is and yes that was a big load of dirt/rock. :eek:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	0 Size:	14.1 KB ID:	88406

Coming from a public utility background the sealed bid thing can be fucked.

If anyone in the office is interested or their other half is you won't get it.

It's only sealed to the public. unless they are going to open the envelopes at the board meeting don't bother.

Auction ended last night I got nada. Y’all were right. People either paid more than this shit was worth or the board already had it filed out. I can find John Deere’s exactly like this one for sale anywhere from $15k to $22K. I bid $13k and didn’t get it. Bid near $3k for the skid steer and near $3k for the trailer. I’m not sad or anything but y’all were right.

Auction ended last night I got nada. Y’all were right. People either paid more than this shit was worth or the board already had it filed out. I can find John Deere’s exactly like this one for sale anywhere from $15k to $22K. I bid $13k and didn’t get it. Bid near $3k for the skid steer and near $3k for the trailer. I’m not sad or anything but y’all were right.

Shoot man, we know. But I'm glad you know that we know that we were right

Top Back Refresh