What's new

Carol Baskin wins Joe Exotic's Zoo in lawsuit.....

MochaMike

All Whee Drive!
Member Number
Loc
Concord, CA
Judge awards 'Tiger King' Carole Baskin ownership of Joe Exotic's former zoo

"An Oklahoma judge ruled in favor of Carole Baskin's Big Cat Rescue Corporation Monday in its lawsuit against Joe Exotic's zoo.

The court is giving Baskin control of the 16-acre animal park in Garvin County, Oklahoma including its array of big cats.

The judgement also awarded several cabins and vehicles to Baskin, according to court records.

Joe Exotic, real name Joseph Allen Maldonado- Passage, remains in prison on charges of animal abuse and an attempt to hire a hitman to kill Baskin.

He was sentenced to 22 years.

An attorney for Jeff Lowe, who currently owns Joe Exotic's zoo, told CNN that Baskin's victory was not unexpected.

Instead of filing an appeal, Lowe said he is devoting his energy to building a new tiger-themed animal attraction in Thackerville, Oklahoma."

https://abc13.com/pets-animals/tiger...i5bl2WC_DWFN5w

I only made it like halfway through this show. I really need to watch the rest!

So that stuff isn't just a tv show? Never paid any attention to it, or watched it. Just meme's and stuff.

Hmmmmm.

I still hope she goes down with Joe. She's absolutely no better.

That bitch has such an incredibly kickable face it isn't even funny.

Agreed. Bitch definitely fed her missing husband to the tigers.

carole-baskin-meme-oops-all-don-tiger-cereal.jpg

So that stuff isn't just a tv show? Never paid any attention to it, or watched it. Just meme's and stuff.

Hmmmmm.

Apparently not, I heard on the radio that PETA is going after them to shutdown their tiger zoo :laughing:

I thought it was sold off to the Affliction douche bag? Can someone just feed her and her beta husband to the tigers already?

Top Back Refresh