What's new

Carhartt vs. Duluth vs. ? work pants

Noble Outfitters, canvas pants with kneepad pouch. Free pads with proof
of purchase. Heavy duty. 7 pairs. Way more pockets than I will ever need.

It is tough to say one pant is better than another when each brand has a different cut.

Like the old Levi/Wranglers argument. Some fit one better than others. Just have to try them on and see if they fit I guess

I just go strait to Carhart's double knee

I grabbed a pair of Carhartt rugged flex pants. Comfortable, but not sure how much abuse they can take.

finally found a pair of the pants I got through work that still actually has a tag in it
apparently they're dickies

4 pairs in rotation have been going for 6 years so far with plenty of life left in them and I'm not gentle with them
for reference, carhartt canvas jackets last about a year for me

finally found a pair of the pants I got through work that still actually has a tag in it
apparently they're dickies

4 pairs in rotation have been going for 6 years so far with plenty of life left in them and I'm not gentle with them
for reference, carhartt canvas jackets last about a year for me
What model number Dickies?

What model number Dickies?
LP600 and later on they got us
LP703 because they had more pockets
The newer ones feel cheaper and look kinda like BDU pants, but with different pockets.

the older ones' front pockets will eject stuff like keys and change when you sit in a car
the newer ones got some funky elastic waistband shit going on that I don't know if I like, always wear a belt anyways so dunno how durable that feature is

Top Back Refresh