What's new

cardiologists can fuck off

Take some cheapo hot dog buns, bed them with shredded cheese

Now throw in slices of butter
a617aa22177c3312b302c4e6f11fbc8d764fe1d9-1.jpg

Then pull the hotdogs out of the microwave, and throw them in with some ketchup and Sweet Baby Ray's brand honey mustard on top.
I use a toast oven instead of a microwave for cheese and butter set up.

For a mayo application; I toast the bun and cheese first, then install the rest.:grinpimp:

What scares me the most is that cheese is not even melted. Just going for it cold and raw. At least melt the cheese in the oven and broil the hotdogs, things get crispier that way.

What scares me the most is that cheese is not even melted. Just going for it cold and raw. At least melt the cheese in the oven and broil the hotdogs, things get crispier that way.
Mm boiled hotdogs water

Warm soggy hotdogs, cold cheese, untoasted bread, block of butter, and a good heaping of honey mustard and ketchup. I have gotten drunk and made some weird shit but have yet to be drunk enough to make that.
I'd eat it, minus the 3lbs of butter

I think you guys complaining that I could have made it higher quality by adding more steps to the preparation and dishes to wash are missing the point. :laughing:

These are ~1000 high fat, medium carbs, low in "modern chemical engineering magic" calories that can be prepared in <4min and eaten in three using a plate a butter knife and a microwave.

what’s next on the menu?
Two course meal cooked in one pot. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
I think you guys complaining that I could have made it higher quality by adding more steps to the preparation and dishes to wash are missing the point. :laughing:

These are ~1000 high fat, medium carbs, low in "modern chemical engineering magic" calories that can be prepared in <4min and eaten in three using a plate a butter knife and a microwave.

Two course meal cooked in one pot. :flipoff2:
i'll agree here

ok believable.

hahaha it's a fucking hotdog and you think it's low in modern chemical engineering? :lmao::lmao:

hahaha it's a fucking hotdog and you think it's low in modern chemical engineering? :lmao::lmao:

Hotdogs and other bottom dollar ground meats are generally pretty free from "chemical magic" because consumers don't choose a cheap hotdog based on small variations in color and texture and they keep long enough that they basically never expire on the shelf regardless (because they're pre-cooked and chock full of fat). There's just no need to add the extra cost of doing that to the product.

It's still ground up garbage, but at least it's fairly natural garbage. :laughing:

Here's an explanation of the "magical mystery ingredients" most of them are just salts (like in the chemistry sense, not table salt).

Compare that to an oreo of one of those fancy plant burgers and the hotdog looks like a carb and points.

Last edited:
How much of this thread was inspired by a desire to share a fast an convenient way to take in nutrients and dull the pangs of hunger and how much of this thread’s existence is owed to getting people on the internet to react so that you could ultimately hit them with facts about hot dog chemicals?

How much of this thread was inspired by a desire to share a fast an convenient way to take in nutrients and dull the pangs of hunger and how much of this thread’s existence is owed to getting people on the internet to react so that you could ultimately hit them with facts about hot dog chemicals?
Swoosh....right over ya!
was meant to repulse, and the reactions were presented and received in an appropriate Irate manner, Nancy.
the fawk giva shit about the hazards of a weenie, pour some o my chilli over one of them toobs n ya don’t fawkn care.
the butter abuse is a bit over the top

Top Back Refresh