What's new

Candace Owens

For a guy that claims to be the smartest man in any room he enters , you're sure are dumb. :flipoff2:

His comment doesn't make any sense. Owens is not the type of person to tell people how to behave. I didn't bother looking up the thread to see is someone else is being discussed, and people are in the habit of not quoting around here because snow. Finally, he's a moron and might just be babbling and gibbering. These conditions lead to a reasonable question of who is being referenced.

there is multiple sources of russian election interference and ya'all just claim its fake. even the senate intelligence committee, a gop held committee mind you, said as much and everyone around here still claims its a bullshit witch hunt.

so no. im not gona take the effort to find your evidence for you to simply claim fake news.

So you ramble on about Russian election interference as a justification for your obvious lack of actual evidence to discredit someone whom shreds you on the left by using fact and logical thought. Even though if she had changed her political opinion and side, it would be irrelevant since people are allowed to do so. Especially when they realize that the left uses minorities as fodder for votes by promising them more free shit. When in reality they are just furthering slavery by forcing them to follow the democrat party without question, for more free shit.

Oh, we also admit the Russian interference but not the collusion that you vile manipulators tried to first get Trump removed on but had to change your initial claim when you were wrong. Then claim that you had that position from the beginning. We won't admit that a few Russian Facebook bots altered the election though because well, thats just fake.

So you ramble on about Russian election interference as a justification for your obvious lack of actual evidence to discredit someone whom shreds you on the left by using fact and logical thought. Even though if she had changed her political opinion and side, it would be irrelevant since people are allowed to do so. Especially when they realize that the left uses minorities as fodder for votes by promising them more free shit. When in reality they are just furthering slavery by forcing them to follow the democrat party without question, for more free shit.

Oh, we also admit the Russian interference but not the collusion that you vile manipulators tried to first get Trump removed on but had to change your initial claim when you were wrong. Then claim that you had that position from the beginning. We won't admit that a few Russian Facebook bots altered the election though because well, thats just fake.

fuck her.

Uhhh where did i say collusion? I said interference. you said interference. we agree? stop attacking me because trump sucks.

Candace Owens is trying to wake up blacks to the fact that they're being used by the left, and have been for many years. That's a good thing for all blacks. The fact that she came from the left should actually give what she has to say even more weight.

Candace Owens is trying to wake up blacks to the fact that they're being used by the left, and have been for many years. That's a good thing for all blacks. The fact that she came from the left should actually give what she has to say even more weight.

The more of Kevin's stuff I read the more I agree with. Be like Kevin.

:flipoff2:

fuck her.

Uhhh where did i say collusion? I said interference. you said interference. we agree? stop attacking me because trump sucks.

You're just a fucking troll that needs to gargle with bleach. Your points are weak or fake, you keep changing your point or argument because you have nothing solid to stand on. Here's something for you. Blender on, insert your dick. Then report back.

Top Back Refresh