What's new

Cancel Culture

Our only hope is that the "normal" liberals see the light about the authoritarian nature of the woke wave that is sweeping the nation. So far the right has failed miserably.

One such liberal:

Last edited:
The woman at 10:10 talking about giving people a path to redemption is only partially correct. Just because someone has an opinion that is contrary or abhorrent to hers, it doesn't mean that this person needs to be drummed out of society. I'm sure she would be horrified by my small government ideas. I don't need to be redeemed.

The woman at 10:10 talking about giving people a path to redemption is only partially correct. Just because someone has an opinion that is contrary or abhorrent to hers, it doesn't mean that this person needs to be drummed out of society. I'm sure she would be horrified by my small government ideas. I don't need to be redeemed.

That's one that's always bugged me about this, the "Well you can redeem yourself if you _____" bullshit like you must repent for your idea being different than theirs.

That's one that's always bugged me about this, the "Well you can redeem yourself if you _____" bullshit like you must repent for your idea being different than theirs.

It just goes to show that the tolerant and inclusive crowd are only tolerant and inclusive when you think exactly like them.

Kill all infidels and pursue those who threaten you without end, unless they repent to allah and beg his mercy; for allah is most merciful.

- somewhere in the koran

It just goes to show that the tolerant and inclusive crowd are only tolerant and inclusive when you think exactly like them.

isn't that what unity and democracy are all about? certainly not about dissent and conflict. that sounds brutal :eek:

edit:

China can only be successful when they are united together - biden 2021 on china's re-education through labor camps

isn't that what unity and democracy are all about? certainly not about dissent and conflict. that sounds brutal :eek:

That's why the left likes democracy so much (well, only when they win).

And why this country is a REPUBLIC. The word "democracy" is nowhere to be found on the foundational documents.

That's why the left likes democracy so much (well, only when they win).

And why this country is a REPUBLIC. The word "democracy" is nowhere to be found on the foundational documents.

"democracy now!" is absolutely a communist push.

the funny thing is in communist countries, democracy is a call for liberty from the abusive states :rasta:

democracy is good in small bursts and stuff, but respect for individual liberty and self determination is more important. just not sure how to put that on a catchy sign without going to "anarchy now!" which is also co-opted by the communists :laughing:

Top Back Refresh