What's new

Can we get locations of members under their name?

dntsdad

Central California
Member Number
Loc
Central California
Helpful when someone is talking about something happening "down the street" such as the riot thread.

Thanks

You can actually put anything you want in that place.
hence “the stache”.

are you suggesting that it be a default/ requirement to have a “location” in that spot?

:{)

If you click on the username or avatar there is a place for location.

No, definitely not a requirement but if most people put stupid shit there isn't much to be done.

Its helpful though in a lot of cases. Even if someone is discussing the weather. Instead of a bunch of posts of "where are you located" like a shitty classified ad.

Back when l first started using forums, there wasn't a spot to put in your location, hence my screen name.

I wish l could say "MD" stood for " Medical Doctor", but sadly that isn't the case.

"Gas Station Mike" doesn't seem to have the same ring to it. :laughing:

I always liked seeing the locations. I'd try to pick out landmarks when guys would post pics

The site won't let me alter any fields in my info fields

but you can still work it out

No, definitely not a requirement but if most people put stupid shit there isn't much to be done.

Its helpful though in a lot of cases. Even if someone is discussing the weather. Instead of a bunch of posts of "where are you located" like a shitty classified ad.

or we shouldn't ask that person where they live and simply admonish them for being fucktarded and not stating it.

eventually we'll cyberbully all posters into good habits.

or they'll leave.

either way, problem solved without big brother.

or we shouldn't ask that person where they live and simply admonish them for being fucktarded and not stating it.

or they'll leave.

photo5369.jpg

or they'll leave.

No, fuck YOU! :flipoff2:

My username is my location, how many times do I need to write it?

agreed it is nice to see where people are from and putting the bullshit together geographically.

Back when l first started using forums, there wasn't a spot to put in your location, hence my screen name.

I wish l could say "MD" stood for " Medical Doctor", but sadly that isn't the case.

"Gas Station Mike" doesn't seem to have the same ring to it. :laughing:

And there I thought it was short for MUDMike...

You guys should look at your headers....... I'm gonna venture to guess Austin may, or may not have pushed some buttons today. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh