What's new

Can we get a Rando section?

If it were up to me we'd have gen4x4, newb4x4, domestic tech and import tech. Having a million niche subforums just increases the odds that people miss out on topis they're interested in.

While I used to like pirate it doesn't have to be exactly like pirate.

I think some things could be different.

But what do I know:laughing:

If it were up to me we'd have gen4x4, newb4x4, domestic tech and import tech. Having a million niche subforums just increases the odds that people miss out on topis they're interested in.

Austin Specifically I'm worried that spreading people too thin will prevent us from getting the critical mass of content we need to keep going once PBB is out of read-only mode. The fact that it's been read only for a day with the IBB thread in the 1st page of GCC gives us a really good chance to build a user base here and it would be a shame to squander it by not concentrating people so they can interact with each other even if it is disorganized initially.

I second the get rid of the 1000 Jeep yota ect. Way to much shit to wade through. I missed tons of cool builds because of all the million forums on the pbb.

Austin Specifically I'm worried that spreading people too thin will prevent us from getting the critical mass of content we need to keep going once PBB is out of read-only mode. The fact that it's been read only for a day with the IBB thread in the 1st page of GCC gives us a really good chance to build a user base here and it would be a shame to squander it by not concentrating people so they can interact with each other even if it is disorganized initially.

build a user base? Hello! We are a dying breed...

:(

Just like pbb, irates yota section owns the lions share of traffic!
I like domestic,jap,eurotrash but it seems a tad crowded...

Top Back Refresh