What's new

Can’t remember when I last logged into PBB

welcome back. eat bowl full of dicks
:flipoff2:
feeling warm and cozy yet?

I've gotten banned from forums for telling people to suck start a shotgun.

You have any idea how hard it is to try to fit in other places? Like John Rambo at a tea party.

We need a project Update thread please! Please!

Two guys that had sweet build threads rejoining in one day fuck yeah!

Punkskalar, Glad to see you in here.
It’s just not the same keeping up with you on social media.

Punkskalar, Glad to see you in here.
It’s just not the same keeping up with you on social media.

My problem with people on FB is that i couldnt find either Punkskalar or Projectwin. I lost so many of the great projects because i had no idea what their real names were :laughing::flipoff2:

I'm curious whatever happened to that crazy chevy on 2.5T or 5T axles that had the transmission in the passenger seat. Thing was super low. dove nosed and dovetailed too I think. I used to follow that build.

Good to see you farts...

I really think I need a Dethmachinefab turbodiesel chopper.

And a Projectwin stereo install in the toaster.

My problem with people on FB is that i couldnt find either Punkskalar or Projectwin. I lost so many of the great projects because i had no idea what their real names were :laughing::flipoff2:

The problem is a lot of p4x4 personalities Do not translate well to mainstream social media. I don’t give a shit to see pictures of what you ate for breakfast. Build posts, home remodels, life struggles are wort my time to read about. The fact that it becomes a living breathing thread that grows with input from all you imaginary assholes is what makes it special.
I did not cry when my mother died but I have gotten damn emotional over some deaths and life struggles of people I have never met. That’s Something I will never get From a different format or group of misfits.

If I start seeing trophies 🏆 around here I will personally shit in someone’s sunroof.

I'm curious whatever happened to that crazy chevy on 2.5T or 5T axles that had the transmission in the passenger seat. Thing was super low. dove nosed and dovetailed too I think. I used to follow that build.

That was Spidr. That guy built some cool stuff and mostly out of scrap. He had some bad shit happen, lost everything and dissapeared from the other site. He posted once or twice a year or two ago explaining it all and dissapeared again. I miss that dudes builds and knowledge.

woods said:

spidr's k5ton. I believe it got sold or parted out because of life issues. It was just as bad badass as everything else he did

That was Spidr. That guy built some cool stuff and mostly out of scrap. He had some bad shit happen, lost everything and dissapeared from the other site. He posted once or twice a year or two ago explaining it all and dissapeared again. I miss that dudes builds and knowledge.

Same. Hope he's well.

Welcome. I got sick of the pbb shot too and left. I'll stick around here for a bit. I like it.

Scott

In all seriousness, do you still have to post your name after EVERY post ? I mean its been almost 20 years that most of us have been around. We get it. You're Scott and she is StAcEy or wtf ever it was close to that.

That's as bad having the Tapatalk shit in every post telling people what phone you're on for fucks sake.

Damn. That's too bad. That thing was turning out pretty neat.

I didn't get sick of pirate.. I have a lot of history and part of life from that place..... but after losing me loggin the password problem, and NEVER any help (was just trying to keep my original 2002 join and member number (can't even remember now 2375 ?) I just lurked because I was sick of the BS. BUT I realized that pirate was the people, not the board.. but man what a waste of incredible wealth of knowledge and the ole "pirate" way. those motha's - also I really wish lance would have croud sourced, and sold it to us all.

In all seriousness, do you still have to post your name after EVERY post ? I mean its been almost 20 years that most of us have been around. We get it. You're Scott and she is StAcEy or wtf ever it was close to that.

That's as bad having the Tapatalk shit in every post telling people what phone you're on for fucks sake.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If this is the real Roxy, then apologies... I just assume it's an imposter... if this is the real Roxy, then your just a bitch. :flipoff2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Back Refresh