Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clb

another toyota from P.R.K
Member Number
Loc
First 50 club
There is a Leash requirement in force.
loose dog picks a fight in your site (your animal is leashed)
what say you

edit for the clarification of the few not comprehending

Option A
Leashed dog = good
Loose dog =bad and gets what's coming

option B
You're animal is wrong because the snowflakes loose animal "has rights"

Option C
Well everything needs bacon

Last edited:
We just went camping last weekend and a buddy has two great danes. The kids (7 and 9) took them on a walk and the dogs got away from the kids. They "attacked" one of the other sites chihuahuas. No damage was caused but there were some ruffled feathers in the site.

I say if your dog is leashed and it gets attacked, fuck those people. If your dog attacks another dog, than that is your fault.

And don't camp in faggy camp grounds with leash rules

But the leash rule didnt mean shit in this instance. So wtf does it matter? Are you gonna tell the OP to get a bigger, tougher dog so that if another dog/horse/manbearpig attacks it, it won't get its ass kicked?

If an unleased dog attacks my leashed dog and Im around Im going to fuck up that other animal. Well I would if I had to worry about my dog getting f'ed up. That bitch has gotten ferocious around other dogs, and no its not a good thing.
​​​

​​​​​​

​​​

We just went camping last weekend and a buddy has two great danes. The kids (7 and 9) took them on a walk and the dogs got away from the kids. They "attacked" one of the other sites chihuahuas. No damage was caused but there were some ruffled feathers in the site.

I say if your dog is leashed and it gets attacked, fuck those people. If your dog attacks another dog, than that is your fault.

Every time I've seen a big dog "attack" a little dog, it's because the little dog is being a total asshole, the big dog gets annoyed and puts it in its place. Not sure why so many little dogs think they are invincible.

Also, a little dog bites someone and it's funny a big dog nips someone and all of a sudden it needs to be put down.

Can you tell I'm not a little dog (owner) fan?

As far as the op, is it really a question? If your dogs on a leash and another dog starts a fight, boot the other dog into next week.

I don't like these biased choices. But, it is an election year.

A) Do you support a Nuclear War when Donald Trump is elected?

B) Do you want a Paradise with milk and honey tapped into every mansion for every American when Joe Biden is elected?

Yay, Biden is ahead by 11 points!

Depends.

IF your dog is blue and the attacking dog is black, then you should allow your dog to be bit, eaten, or preferably killed.

Now, if your dog is black, then that fucking dog had no business being in your black dog's space for any reason.

If neither dog is black, nobody gives a fuck. They could both live.......or die. Meh

But i also agree that i had no idea wtf you were saying in your answer choices other than bacon

If I'm in my site and my pup is leashed, I consider that my property and I will defend it to the max.

Sooooo....dat dog be ded.

There's some funny responses above that mirror my overall feeling, but when put to practice, we keep our dog leashed, either to a campsite central TDP or tie down that keeps them in our assigned area. If it's intied by not mine....and picks a fight while mines tied up...its"Fight club rules" and we can argue the nuances after everyone puts the bats down like the Hague.

My dog is especially unfriendly and territorial when she is leashed at a camp site and a loose dog comes near her. I'm kicking loose dog to keep them away from her and yelling at owners so the dogs don't get into a fight :homer:

campground drama:lmao:

i hate campground dog people. i have 2 dogs, (pit/american mix, and pit catahoula mix) if any issue comes up with them no matter 'fault' i'd be ashamed. therefore...

Dont take dog camping, quick fix.

dog lovers unite
or is it...
​​​​​​ dog lovers untie

​​​​​

i love my kids but dont call me a kid lover:flipoff2:

i'm a dog owner, i do love the mutts. but if in any way they bring me to act like a bitch, that makes me the dog and them the owner.

i'm curious as to what 'fix the issue' means. sounds like the dad that beats the shit out of a bully then gives their kid a participation trophy. fixed. requirements are in force!:homer:

:flipoff2:

i'm a dog owner, i do love the mutts. but if in any way they bring me to act like a bitch, that makes me the dog and them the owner.

that might be the best point in this thread, all subsequent replies included. :smokin:

If you own a small dog, just go ahead and kill yourself anyhow.
I'd be making myself large and going toward the unleashed dog to deescalate, zero problems kicking it in the face.

Look, just don’t stare me in the eyes when we’re shit-dueling at 6AM across the campground

I would stop the fight and not be a pussy about it. Dogs get out sometimes, they slip their leash, pull out of their owners hands, run out the door etc. If you can't break up a dog fight then keep your dog home.

I have a lot of thoughts... none good. But if you helped the other dog kick your dogs ass..... I did not see that option.

If I'm in my site and my pup is leashed, I consider that my property and I will defend it to the max.

Sooooo....dat dog be ded.

So the attaching chihuahua would kick your dogs ass and then yours? I heard your max isn't far from min on the knob.

Look, just don’t stare me in the eyes when we’re shit-dueling at 6AM across the campground

I cannot tell if you are posting from a dogs standpoint or if you defecate where the neighbors can see. Either way, I never heard that term before. From WV I assume? I always learn terms unknown to the modern world when I go there.

I hated it when my dogs got out at racing events. Kids chasing them, running all over, who knows if you will see them again, can't blame someone else if they throttle my dog. Always telling the kids to shut the door or hook the dog up before letting them out. I felt like an ass when they got off the leash.. but they listen to me so a whistle or a call and they are back.... its called training a puppy.

Every time I've seen a big dog "attack" a little dog, it's because the little dog is being a total asshole, the big dog gets annoyed and puts it in its place. Not sure why so many little dogs think they are invincible.

Also, a little dog bites someone and it's funny a big dog nips someone and all of a sudden it needs to be put down.

Can you tell I'm not a little dog (owner) fan?

I'm with you on this. Useless fucking things....... :mad3:

Top Back Refresh