What's new

CA now requiring masks everywhere

wasnt this already a thing?

ive had to wear a mask anytime i go into any business for like 3 months now:homer:

wasnt this already a thing?

ive had to wear a mask anytime i go into any business for like 3 months now:homer:

Certainly not up here. I've only had to wear a mask 1 time since this covid bs started. And that was when I had to go to Big 5 for a cheapo pair of shoes

More stupidity from Newscum.:rolleyes:

Yup This all the way.
County's starting to relax, and (unty Mc (unt decided he knows best, you WILL all wear masks cause I say so.
And as far as the No Mask challenge I'm screwed cause its a work requirement, but everywhere else I'm not wearing it.

Certainly not up here. I've only had to wear a mask 1 time since this covid bs started. And that was when I had to go to Big 5 for a cheapo pair of shoes

It's been mandatory everywhere down here. If I want to enter any establishment I have to wear one. This has been the case for about 60 days now, in San Diego county. Some establishments are worse than others. The smaller the merchant, the less hassle I get e.g.

It's been mandatory everywhere down here. If I want to enter any establishment I have to wear one. This has been the case for about 60 days now, in San Diego county. Some establishments are worse than others. The smaller the merchant, the less hassle I get e.g.

Same here in LA county....got yelled at by a keyboard warrior at Vatozone because I forgot to put it on

Funny, we went to the beach yesterday over in Mission Beach. Was absolutely packed at the main beach by the roller coaster. Hundreds of people walking around and I only saw a handful of people wearing masks. We took the kids over to the bay side to play in the water instead because the main beach was super crowded while the Bay Area had maybe 100 people spread out along the small beach area. And again, only person I saw wearing a mask was the dude pushing the ice cream cart.

and for the record, no we weren’t wearing masks either.

I've only had to wear one once, that was to get my eyes checked so I could order more contacts. I quit going to Menard's when they made masks mandatory and have been going to Lowe's instead.

People have been getting quite a bit more relaxed around here. I see fewer masks when I'm out and about every week. I drove by a high school baseball game yesterday and didn't see a single person wearing a mask. I'm on our school board, and we are having our first in-person meeting tonight since all this started.

Funny, we went to the beach yesterday over in Mission Beach. Was absolutely packed at the main beach by the roller coaster. Hundreds of people walking around and I only saw a handful of people wearing masks. We took the kids over to the bay side to play in the water instead because the main beach was super crowded while the Bay Area had maybe 100 people spread out along the small beach area. And again, only person I saw wearing a mask was the dude pushing the ice cream cart.

and for the record, no we weren’t wearing masks either.

I noticed the same. Belmont Park was teeming with people, some masks some not. Beaches, open areas etc are impossible to enforce with population densities like we have here...

I noticed the same. Belmont Park was teeming with people, some masks some not. Beaches, open areas etc are impossible to enforce with population densities like we have here...

I think Gov Newsom is talking directly to you. He wants that face-made-for-radio covered up so it won't scare babies.

Same here in LA county....got yelled at by a keyboard warrior at Vatozone because I forgot to put it on

And the lights of LA County
Are a mighty pretty sight
When you're kneeling, at the altar
With an old friend at your side

Yeah, that’s where we were. Went to go park on the other side of Belmont as that first lot is always packed and the spots are fucking tiny and I hate maneuvering my Truck thru it. Tons of people walking towards the beach from the lot across the street and I think I spotted 3 masks out of the hundreds walking. I had noticed on our way in that little beach on the bay off to the right was pretty calm with not a lot of people so we decided to hop over there instead. Was actually great for the kids since it’s rather shallow for quite a ways out.

Yeah, that’s where we were. Went to go park on the other side of Belmont as that first lot is always packed and the spots are fucking tiny and I hate maneuvering my Truck thru it. Tons of people walking towards the beach from the lot across the street and I think I spotted 3 masks out of the hundreds walking. I had noticed on our way in that little beach on the bay off to the right was pretty calm with not a lot of people so we decided to hop over there instead. Was actually great for the kids since it’s rather shallow for quite a ways out.

I know the exact strip you're talking about. The paddle board rental people start out right there, it's really shallow and I've never seen it overly crowded.

Does this count? Fresh from the paint shop.

photo9690.jpg

photo9691.jpg

Gee why do you think government would want people to wear masks still ?

Could it be that this thing isnt over with and people ARE STILL SPREADING IT.

Top Back Refresh