What's new

ButtPlug in 2024 or 2028 ?

Blows my mind that some mayor of Whogivesafuck, Indiana can even move as far as he has in national politics, let alone that anyone would even remotely consider him for President. He must be taking notes from Kamala on how to get to the top.

Blows my mind that some mayor of Whogivesafuck, Indiana can even move as far as he has in national politics, let alone that anyone would even remotely consider him for President. He must be taking notes from Kamala on how to get to the top.
Like they both got where they're at the same way ? :lmao:

If he wasn't gay would anyone give a fuck about him? Name one other mayor of a 100k population midwest town off the top of your head, I'll wait.

He's all political connections and no substance.
Pretty much, just like Camel Toe. :barf::barf::barf::barf:

I will takt the third option... In 486's ass:flipoff2::flipoff2:

there's a documentary or some bullshit on prime.

they're starting early I guess.

there's a documentary or some bullshit on prime.

they're starting early I guess.
My wild assed guess is that when it comes time to get serious about the 2024 campaign there will be some "excuse" as to why Biden won't run, like his mental state is so bad it can't be hidden any more. IMO the DNC knows Camel Toe is a LOSER and they're desperately searching for a candidate.

Mayor Pete as the candidate equals easy Republican win. Kamala as the candidate equals easier Republican win.

He has the correct diversity which is all that matters to the dems

Just being gay is so passe these days...

But there is no doubt he's being groomed by the party.

His handling of the supply crisis will be forgotten by the media.

He couldn't manage his towns infrastructure and was AWOL for the supply chain crisis. He is where he is as a payoff for dropping out of the race and endorsing the potato.

He couldn't manage his towns infrastructure and was AWOL for the supply chain crisis. He is where he is as a payoff for dropping out of the race and endorsing the potato.
I believe that to be true, and that's how a lot of cabinet level chairmen get their jobs. That's how Hillary got to b Sec of State under Obama.

Trump was HIGHLY divisive. Very few people voted for Joe Biden, but a helluva lot of people voted AGAINST Donald Trump.
Yup. And then Trump pulling an Eric Cartman lost the Senate for the republicans. I strongly feel if he would've went and campaigned in Georgia he could've gotten enough of a vote out to maintain the Senate majority.

He used to be in the CIA, that's how.

Good lord you guys are slacking!!! To much turkey????
Buttigieg’s Father was a Marxist
professor !!!!
His hero was Antonio Gramsci…..who was all about applying Marxist Theory to culture and cultural institutions, “the long March through the institutions” (Film, media and education)!!!!!
They are in this game for the long haul and as of right now they’re plan is being executed almost flawlessly!!!!!

Yup. And then Trump pulling an Eric Cartman lost the Senate for the republicans. I strongly feel if he would've went and campaigned in Georgia he could've gotten enough of a vote out to maintain the Senate majority.
I think the Republican Party is starting to wake up and realize they have to move past Trump but they have to wade through the minefield of Trumpers to do it. Honestly, they're probably hoping he'll stroke out or die before the '24 campaign gets going in earnest. They'd be a lot better off with DeSantis who could capture most of the Trump base with Trump out of the picture while being a lot less openly divisive simply by avoiding saying or tweeting stupid shit constantly.

I say this as a neutral observer who would prefer both the Republican and Democratic Parties to fuck directly off.

Blowin'minds aint the exact method that heelsupharris or Buttplug uses to advance their careers.

He was an adviser to Rethinking Marxism, an academic journal that published articles “that seek to discuss, elaborate, and/or extend Marxian theory,” and a member of the editorial collective of Boundary 2, a journal of postmodern theory, literature, and culture. He spoke at many Rethinking Marxism conferences and other gatherings of prominent Marxists.

“Equity, environmental consciousness, and racial justice are surely some of the ingredients of a healthy Marxism. Indeed, Marxism's greatest appeal — undiminished by the collapse of Communist edifices — is the imbalances produced by other sociopolitical governing structures,” Buttigieg wrote.

Don't forget they convinced him to step down while he had a nice lead in the primary and Uncle Joe had ZERO delegates. You don't do that without a plan and some kind of very nice incentives. They would have promised buttgig more than a lame cabinet appointment. Who would his running mate be? Kamala? I don't think so. Klobuchar (the other one they convinced to drop out at the same time)?

Top Back Refresh