What's new

Bunch of machine guns for sale on Gun Broker

Gatorgrizz27

Member Number
Heads up for any SOT guys on here. This place is going out of business and selling a lot of cool stuff. Not something you see every day.

Damn, I want all of them! :smokin:
Seems like we could put something together, at least when the other site was in its prime.

We need a guy who can legally purchase them, and then an investor. Guys in the area can buy monthly memberships, those too far away can buy day passes?

Seems like we could put something together, at least when the other site was in its prime.

We need a guy who can legally purchase them, and then an investor. Guys in the area can buy monthly memberships, those too far away can buy day passes?
aloha rover? maybe if o recall correctly. im in canaduuhh and i would pitch in on this venture

To buy a post sample the SOT needs a letter from an interested LEO to purchase.

While it's been 20 years since my SOT lapsed I've never heard of a no letter post sample.

I've owned a few pre sample MG's but no post samples.

While it's been 20 years since my SOT lapsed I've never heard of a no letter post sample.

Ok, my brother in law is one, so we have got that part handled.

I’m sure he could talk someone there into “hey, want to go play with a bunch of machine guns?” :flipoff2:

Are you sure about this. A little research shows that if a SOT7 is closing down, for whatever reason, he/she may sell the post sample guns to another SOT7 with no LEO demo letter required. If I understand then any SOT7 could purchase these and the F3 would indicate it was "Restricted Firearm". If I'm right (that's prolly a big IF) then a club run by the SOT7 could purchase these and burn 'em down at the club.

Makes me wonder if these are Larry Vickers guns...

Nope wasnt 100% sure as it's been 21 years since I held the FFL and SOT.

IT might be possible, never claimed to know everything.

Are you sure about this. A little research shows that if a SOT7 is closing down, for whatever reason, he/she may sell the post sample guns to another SOT7 with no LEO demo letter required. If I understand then any SOT7 could purchase these and the F3 would indicate it was "Restricted Firearm". If I'm right (that's prolly a big IF) then a club run by the SOT7 could purchase these and burn 'em down at the club.

Had not heard about that. Searched and found this. His stuff is listed on pages 68-70. Doesn’t seem to match up, I’d imagine the ATF shreds everything they confiscate, even if it’s 1 of 1 and of historical significance.

Anybody know why they are seizing so much shit? I’d imaging some of them are dealers that have their licenses pulled, illegal home built suppressors, or felons that have bought stuff at guns shows, but there’s 140 pages of silencers, SBR’s, etc.

One guy right at the top in Jacksonville had a bunch taken, googled his name and found nothing. 🤷

Edit: found his Facebook, has photos of guns and cans on it so I’d assume they were legal, doesn’t appear to be a dealer. Looks like he would fit in here. WTF?

Last edited:
So what exactly does acquiring an FFL and SOT license entail?

They very well could be Larry’s guns. He was diagnosed with cancer recently. The ATF raided his shit and seized all his guns because his SOT had lapsed. The ATF valued most of his stuff at $1000 per gun. I heard they seized a ton guns.

Last edited:
As long as it's in / on the redoubt states, and not Caleefornia.

This state makes me want to hurl projectile chunks.

I still think it’s a better idea to buy some land, form a town. And you and your buddies are the “police force”. Cheap full auto shit.

archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Surprised the prices haven’t gone up any higher. Sig 551 and Colt 9mm are still $3k. Colt looks to have a mag well insert which I take to mean you’re getting a FA 5.56 lower as well...

Wait until the last 12 hours. Those prices will triple.

Wait until the last 12 hours. Those prices will triple.
Not too sure about that... These can only be sold to a very small niche market which greatly reduces demand and further devaluates them. Some might even end up being demilled and sold for parts.

Reactions: PAE
Rumors are that biden's new ATF is re-doing the Clinton Admin's policy of fucking with FFLs for minor paper work errors. Forcing them to close either through legal coercion or bending to the pressure. It was very effective in the 90's and will be effective again. It doesnt help that the ATF title II registry is wildly incorrect on the ATF side. They can show up for an inspection and their list of what you have would be completely wrong. You would have all the paperwork you need to show youre on the up-and-up and they would usually just fix whats wrong on their side. But what could stop them from seizing everything not on their list and telling you to fuck off and file a lawsuit to get them back? Seems to be whats happening. I was reading something similar happened to Larry Vickers recently, but i could be wrong.
Larry let his SOT7 lapse. The ATF siezed everything Class II...

Rumors are that biden's new ATF is re-doing the Clinton Admin's policy of fucking with FFLs for minor paper work errors. Forcing them to close either through legal coercion or bending to the pressure. It was very effective in the 90's and will be effective again. It doesnt help that the ATF title II registry is wildly incorrect on the ATF side. They can show up for an inspection and their list of what you have would be completely wrong. You would have all the paperwork you need to show youre on the up-and-up and they would usually just fix whats wrong on their side. But what could stop them from seizing everything not on their list and telling you to fuck off and file a lawsuit to get them back? Seems to be whats happening. I was reading something similar happened to Larry Vickers recently, but i could be wrong.

Actually heard something similar from our local FFL, the owners are all LEO‘s and one of them ran for sheriff. Said they went through their audit and told him he was missing a bunch of guns. He told them one of the “missing” guns was in the agent’s hand, and he had written the serial number down wrong. Said they had one gun stolen, he had reported it, and had video evidence of it. Sounded more like incompetence than malice, but I’m not surprised these days.

I really think there should be some standard where you can be prosecuted for taking your personal agenda into a go event job (outside the legislature). I’ve said it before, but you wouldn’t have a bunch of Muslim or vegan inspectors checking in on pork processing plants. They could surely find “violations” that no unbiased person would notice.

That MP9 would be so cool to have, one of my fav firearms.

Sig went for $18k, B&T went for $25k!

Everything else was pretty reasonable IMO, besides having no desire for a Daewoo shotgun.

I also thought it was insane paying 250.00 plus another 200.00 tax for my M16 clone. SGW wasnt a good name even then (25 years ago) but did sell it for 17K...10 years later so guess in the long run was a money maker.

Top Back Refresh