What's new

NC Built GM KP 60 - New w/ all the goodies SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetbrown80

Member Number
[SOLD]

Update: new price $4,800
For a few folks who got super mad that i didn’t include this, i am located about 25min east of Greensboro, NC. For anyone interested because NC is such a monstrously huge state, i can also load the axle and meet within reason if anyone is transportation limited.

Axle was sandblasted, primed and coated with steelit then loaded up with all the goodies

Specs: Passenger drop kingpin dana 60
5.38 gears - Yukon
Arb air locker 35 spline
Brand new seals - ECGS
1410 u joint - ECGS
Crane axle diff cover - Wide Open Design
Axle tubes all cleaned up, fresh slate
Brand new dana 60 knuckle rebuild kit - Wide Open Design
Crane axle hi steer knuckles and interlocking keyed arms - Wide Open Design
Crane axle spring eliminator kit - Wide Open Design
All new hub bearings - ECGS
New 35 spline slugs - ECGS
Chromoly 35 spline axle shafts inners and outers - Yukon
Yukon super joints - Yukon
Brand new spindles, spindle bushings and axle shaft seals/stone guard - ECGS
Brand new 3/4 ton brake kit - lugnut 4x4
Brand new wheel studs
Barnes GM dana 60 axle truss - Barnes 4wd

Gears and locker were setup by Andy Zuber. Axle is built and ready for the truss to be welded on when you set your pinion.

$4,800 OBO

1652971865909.png

1652971894675.png

1652971936587.png

Last edited:
Gah the inconvenience of having to ask where In a state for two people who aren’t interested the product. Tough life boys
Gah, the unknown idiot trying to sell something on a national board.

And I was interested, since I have 5 projects going and I have NC friends who could pick it up for me, pending where it was.

It's a tough life when you're ignorant and register here to sell an expensive axle.

I don't understand this attitude that people have with selling stuff these days. You want a ridiculous amount of money for a polished up old turd, but can't even be bothered to throw out a town name when asked. :homer:

You can get a brand new crate axle for barely more :laughing:

How many ads on the old site just listed a state and nothing else? I seem to remember lots of them....

If any of you fucksticks were honestly intrested in OPs axle you would have sent a PM asking where it was in NC and would not have fucked up OPs thread bitching like little girls. :shaking:

YotaAtieToo, Dude can ask whatever he wants for the axle and if you don't like the price you don't have to buy it. It's really not a hard concept to grasp. Yes, OP will have that axle for a loooong time asking 6k but who gives a fuck, it's not like you are the one that will he tripping on it in the garage for years to come.

Some of you really need to get the sand out of your vaginas and act like men. Fuck...

How many ads on the old site just listed a state and nothing else? I seem to remember lots of them....

If any of you fucksticks were honestly intrested in OPs axle you would have sent a PM asking where it was in NC and would not have fucked up OPs thread bitching like little girls. :shaking:

YotaAtieToo, Dude can ask whatever he wants for the axle and if you don't like the price you don't have to buy it. It's really not a hard concept to grasp. Yes, OP will have that axle for a loooong time asking 6k but who gives a fuck, it's not like you are the one that will he tripping on it in the garage for years to come.

Some of you really need to get the sand out of your vaginas and act like men. Fuck...

Sure, but when asked where he was located, he could have just posted a nearby town instead of a ****y response. Just because other people do it, doesn't make it decent.

He's free to ask whatever he wants, just as we're free to say it's retarded. I wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't been a homo.

Your last sentence is laughable. You can't even resist not going in the bronco threads and crying about them. It's pretty easy to just not click on those threads. :homer:

Sure, but when asked where he was located, he could have just posted a nearby town instead of a ****y response. Just because other people do it, doesn't make it decent.

He's free to ask whatever he wants, just as we're free to say it's retarded. I wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't been a homo.

Your last sentence is laughable. You can't even resist not going in the bronco threads and crying about them. It's pretty easy to just not click on those threads. :homer:

Read the thread, i still haven’t been asked where the axle is. Hence the response, if folks were interested they’d ask. On a National board the state of listing is plenty to determine feasibility… if people are interested.

Ya’ll grow some thicker skin

Read the thread, i still haven’t been asked where the axle is. Hence the response, if folks were interested they’d ask. On a National board the state of listing is plenty to determine feasibility… if people are interested.

Ya’ll grow some thicker skin

You were planely asked for a location and gave a snarky response. Enough that someone who was interested figured he didn't want to deal with you.

Who has the thin skin? The guy who's bent out of shape about being asked a simple question or? :homer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh