What's new

Build Log: 2006 Audi A4 Avant Stealth 24" sub build.

Don't remember seeing threads on this over yonder. Love IB's. Haven't messed with them since my late teens. I remember MA Audio had something like a 36" at one point. Gonna keep on eye on your stuff. I've got stuff on hand to build T-line enclosures for some mini subs. One of the many projects I haven't gotten around to.

He's extremely talented and posted lots of cool builds. Unfortunately he would get it going then disappear for a year or two.

WTF is wrong with multi-quote?

I disappeared from the other site because of fucking login.

This one has kind of been on hold. I ended up working on the Edge build where I lost my ass money-wise. The Audi owner and I both wanted to see the Edge do big things. Flopped.

After that mess it was time to take a break and spend time with family. Then my health took a fucking turn. Migraines are still a near constant, and I finally decided to file with the VA for disability for the shit that happened while I was in.

Have been waiting on parts for the Audi. He has new M3 Carbon midranges and new tweeters coming (the new tweets are a result of his tweets not fitting the application in this car), and he has new Class AB amplifiers with TO3 outputs coming. I have the prototype amps here, but waiting on the production units.

I have a shitload of sound deadening to go in. That's the next video.

Was I in a dead pool and didn't get the memo?

no, the car build :laughing:

as for the multi-quote on here, you have to click quote on each post, and then the main "post reply" button on the top left.

in general, it's easier to just post one response for each quote :rasta:

WTF is wrong with multi-quote?

I disappeared from the other site because of fucking login.

This one has kind of been on hold. I ended up working on the Edge build where I lost my ass money-wise. The Audi owner and I both wanted to see the Edge do big things. Flopped.

After that mess it was time to take a break and spend time with family. Then my health took a fucking turn. Migraines are still a near constant, and I finally decided to file with the VA for disability for the shit that happened while I was in.

Have been waiting on parts for the Audi. He has new M3 Carbon midranges and new tweeters coming (the new tweets are a result of his tweets not fitting the application in this car), and he has new Class AB amplifiers with TO3 outputs coming. I have the prototype amps here, but waiting on the production units.

I have a shitload of sound deadening to go in. That's the next video.

Don't take it personally, I'm a huge fan. Following thru the pens, the audio builds and the gavel. Nothing but respect for you, your work and your professionalism. That being said, it does suck being left hanging:flipoff2:

WOW that door was a mess.

Thank you for the detail. Timely too. Planning my interior finish for the truck.

:beer:

Oof, that door was a big mess to clean up. I'm not envious.

I still remember reading about the Edge on FB. That really sucked.

God damn retirees. Cloggin up the lines at the commisary ain't enough, now you gotta clog up my lines waiting to finish this shit :flipoff2:

Your work is sick man. :smokin:

Awesome work, but I might make one suggestion... When removing that mess on the door and you get to the WD-40 part, try to work from the top down, things go easier. As you clean the WD-40 tends to run downhill and it goes easier the further you go... :flipoff2:

Looks awesome. Gleaning as much information as I can . :smokin:

Awesome work, but I might make one suggestion... When removing that mess on the door and you get to the WD-40 part, try to work from the top down, things go easier. As you clean the WD-40 tends to run downhill and it goes easier the further you go... :flipoff2:

:laughing:

That bullshit was more of a PITA than it appeared in the video. I sprayed the entire door, worked an area, and sprayed it again. That's the reason I was working around the door - to give the WD-40 a chance to break down newly exposed crap.

:laughing:

That bullshit was more of a PITA than it appeared in the video. I sprayed the entire door, worked an area, and sprayed it again. That's the reason I was working around the door - to give the WD-40 a chance to break down newly exposed crap.

And here I figured it was because you were OCD like me and just randomly jumped around a lot... :lmao:

And here I figured it was because you were OCD like me and just randomly jumped around a lot... :lmao:

There's that too. I can't focus well with a migraine. I've noticed in the videos that I repeat myself a lot.

Oh well.

Made block-off panels for the front doors. Here's the panels for one side on the scales. That's 4lbs, 3.3oz.

160218346_272231554280629_3314248929279477948_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=Mkuh4OnOqtEAX8Ew6WB&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=439838b55e522cc9e02a1eb3dda8fe13&oe=6079C845.jpg

Top Back Refresh