What's new

Breaking news, rioting in Portland,,,,,,,,,,,,

dave_dj1

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Jackson NY
For what now?
Just goes to prove they don't need/want a reason, they are just bad people.
https://youtu.be/7uPv3JLoGfE
https://www.koin.com/news/protests/downtown-portland-demonstration-new-years-eve-2020/
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — A riot was declared around 10:50 p.m. by Portland police after protesters in downtown Portland broke windows, shot off fireworks at the federal courthouse and set fires.

Authorities announced people could be subject to “riot control agents” if they don’t leave the area.

Yup, was never going away with Biden's "win". Wait until the welfare checks aren't as big as Biden promised.

Honestly, I think we have a 50/50 chance of some disgruntled white guy with nothing to lose killing a lot of these people in an attack sometime this year. I am personally hoping so.

Yup, was never going away with Biden's "win". Wait until the welfare checks aren't as big as Biden promised.

Honestly, I think we have a 50/50 chance of some disgruntled white guy with nothing to lose killing a lot of these people in an attack sometime this year. I am personally hoping so.

These are Americans, not Muslims.

That's what the men behind the curtain want. The armed, disgruntled white man is the threat, he cannot be disarmed until he acts, all this shit is being done to provoke a reaction, to further gun control.
IMO, we need to continue to let them act a fool and expose themselves a while longer

That's what the men behind the curtain want. The armed, disgruntled white man is the threat, he cannot be disarmed until he acts, all this shit is being done to provoke a reaction, to further gun control.
IMO, we need to continue to let them act a fool and expose themselves a while longer

So....if no gun is used? :nuke:

I would have guessed that it was because New Years was racist. Maybe that's just how they celebrate? :flipoff2:

4s8kmv.jpg

Can we just kill all these people yet? I mean ...we know where they hang out and all.

My guess is they want to make sure we know their still there regardless of the new year.:homer:

Yikes....
Boss, you might be the MAN! ^^^^^^^^
Can we just kill all these people yet? I mean ...we know where they hang out and all.

:homer:

The rioters are learning that they got used to oust Trump. The powers that be and the media are learning that you can't role people up and then not give them what they want and expect them to go away quietly. They both got what they deserved. Well, except the media. This just gives them more bullshit to cover.

The rioters are learning that they got used to oust Trump. The powers that be and the media are learning that you can't role people up and then not give them what they want and expect them to go away quietly. They both got what they deserved. Well, except the media. This just gives them more bullshit to cover.

I disagree. The rioting only made more legal citizens vote for Trump. Election was stolen with both coordinated fraud and big tech/MSM controlling the narrative.

These are Americans, not Muslims.

So people calling for the downfall of America and the Constitution are Americans? Also what do you want to bet not all of them are Americans?

You dont like the country? Fine change it through the legal process. Dont like the country and to lazy to do anything for yourself so you demand America change to support you or you will fight to destroy it? Nope not Americans in my mind. Sorry not sorry.

Top Back Refresh