What's new

Breaker! Breaker! Why can’t I find this breaker?

300sniper

Gun Plumber
Member Number
Loc
Greenwood, CA
Why can I not find this breaker online anywhere in the USA? Am I looking up the wrong number (23880 or MG23880)?

https://www.se.com/id/en/product/23880/c60---circuit-breaker---c60a---3p---16a---c-curve/

17BC6575-CC4B-45C5-8297-F7B92DF16564.jpeg

What's it for? Are you trying to replace that one or do you need it for something else?

Because OEM equipment is meant to be a pain in the ass to find parts without going to the manufacture. Look for a DIN rail mount breaker 60 amp breaker.

What's it for? Are you trying to replace that one or do you need it for something else?

I'm trying to add high pressure coolant to a CNC machine. The manufacturer offered this as an option and I'd really like to do it per the factory wiring diagram.

I am surprised the manufacturer's part number in my wiring diagram actually popped up on the manufacturer's website. $130 is pretty reasonable considering how much they mark up everything else.

Get a dinrail mounted 3-pole fuse holder and 16a fuses. Any local electrical supply house should have them.

I thought this thread was going to be about the shortage of square d breakers right now.

A friend of mine runs the main test lab for Schneider. He said that we should start to see QO and QOB breakers becoming more available soon. The QO factories had production delays due to covid shut downs. The QOB factories had production issues not related to covid.

Top Back Refresh