What's new

Brandon has the WuFlu...again.

Just went and looked at the White House's instagram page. The comments are right in line, "He's glad to have the vax, otherwise his symptoms would be much worse", "the vax won't keep you from getting it, just lessen your symptoms."

the Bee is savage.

Being that he, like so many others, was vaxxed, boosted, had it once before, and has gotten it yet again, I wonder what the media would be saying about the vaccines had it been Trump instead. Would they still be defending the vaccine? Or would they be screaming of its failure, just like everything else that was Trump’s fault? lol.

Being that he, like so many others, was vaxxed, boosted, had it once before, and has gotten it yet again, I wonder what the media would be saying about the vaccines had it been Trump instead. Would they still be defending the vaccine? Or would they be screaming of its failure, just like everything else that was Trump’s fault? lol.

They would love to blame the failure on Trump but they know they can't because they've spent a year and a half worshipping the vax and telling people to get multiple doses.

I wonder how many more years people will be habitually tested for a cold. Gotta keep the hoax alive despite anyone with a brain having moved on two years ago.
It will keep going as long as the absolute weakest, and most pathetic members of society to ever exist, believe covid is the scariest virus in history

1659574909975.png

Top Back Refresh