What's new

Boy I wish...

I've spent enough time in a pro kitchen to be a bit of a knife snob. I run Henkles Pro, Dexter Pro, & Kikuchi Razor. Kershaw sounds like "hatchet" in a kitchen. Flame away.

Fair enough...but I’m not a cooking Jimmynumbers

I dislike unsharp knives, but don’t have enough disposable income to pay $200+ per...

You only spend it once
Yep, I know...

But, 200\5=40.

I’ve kept this purple fucker sharp enough with my hone for the last five years ago.

But even with the above math, I could have purchased 40 for the price of one. Make that one knife last a year in a non professional environment and I would have 40 years worth of knife.

I've spent enough time in a pro kitchen to be a bit of a knife snob. I run Henkles Pro, Dexter Pro, & Kikuchi Razor. Kershaw sounds like "hatchet" in a kitchen. Flame away.

Then you really should know mirepoix

For the celery haters- celery isn't really celery after its been in a crackpot all day. Just fyi.

*edit- crockpot lol

Last edited:
And food prep for upcoming weeks is done finally 😎

98B332F4-EADB-48CA-B309-D534BF031994.jpeg

In case you weren't aware....no one here but you gives a fuck :flipoff2:

Now...get your ass back in the kitchen :stirthepot::laughing:

I just butchered my first whole brisket. Should have snapped some pics for you fuckers to tell me what I did wrong. I ended up with a couple odd pieces. Not that big a deal the way the wife cooks it in the slow cooker.

I did a 18lb pre trim over night Friday. Forgot to take a finished picture as usual.
20201106_185326.jpg

Top Back Refresh