What's new

Boogaloo

. Carrillo used a privately made, unmarked machine gun — a so-called ghost gun — with a silencer to kill Underwood, Bennett said.

wow, that is illegal about 100 ways in CA. hard to believe the myriad of gun control didn't prevent this :confused:

So the so called boogaloo movement, may be racist, may not be racist, may be white, may not be white, may be brown or yellow. May be far right, may be libertarian, may be 2nd amendment supporters etc. So they have no definition other than they are not media approved?

Last edited:
So the so called boogaloo movement, may be racist, may not be racist, may be white, may not be white, maybe brown or yellow. May be far right, may be libertarian, may be 2nd amendment supporters etc. So they have no definition other than they are not media approved?

yes.

guy wrote "boog, i have become unreasonable, stop the duopoly" with his blood on the car when before he was arrested.

i'm glad they caught they were able to link these guys to the Oakland federal building attack and murder, i'm glad they were able to get these guys for the attack against the santa cruz sheriff deputy.

but ramp up the SPLC and know that Hawaiian shirts and supporting the constitution will shortly be labeled hate speech. go ahead and shoot at the police and national guard, when they shoot you back, you can still be a hero in death as long as your protest is state sanctioned :rasta:

"I became unreasonable" written in blood.

How do you write that article, type "boogaloo" 14 times, and not define the term?!?

A1VAdlz0frL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm going to guess made up scapegoating. ghost guns are one thing, but full auto and suppressor are highly regulated, whether ghost or not.

The left is always going to find a way to try to pin it on the right.

for f's sake, look at the 3 poisoned NY cops by shake shack. now someone is saying it was cleaner leftover in the machine and shake shack was framed. I call total BS

Reactions: Clb
Crappy article is crappy. Carrillo and Justus are pieces of shit. Damon Gutzwiller was a good guy and a good dad (I have LEO friends from the area who knew him).

Here's a picture of Damon's son receiving his badge.
badge___17143327879.png?width=705.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	badge___17143327879.png?width=705.png Views:	0 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	42979

If that doesn't spark some rage inside of you, you're not human.

Oh, and no one outside of internet trolls and alt-right douchebags uses the word "boogaloo" to describe a coming civil war. Shoot, I'm not sure many people outside of internet trolls and alt-right douchebags even contemplate a coming civil war.

They must be a racist natzi/right wing/secret special group with ghost guns and cop killer bullets.

fakenews eating liberals are such tools.

According to the article Hawaiian shirts are racist. :lmao:

Crappy article is crappy. Carrillo and Justus are pieces of shit. Damon Gutzwiller was a good guy and a good dad (I have LEO friends from the area who knew him).

Here's a picture of Damon's son receiving his badge.

If that doesn't spark some rage inside of you, you're not human.

Oh, and no one outside of internet trolls and alt-right douchebags uses the word "boogaloo" to describe a coming civil war. Shoot, I'm not sure many people outside of internet trolls and alt-right douchebags even contemplate a coming civil war.

The media and the left are the ones pushing a civil war, antifa is protected class in Democrat controlled cities. Sooner or later it’s going to boil over when the Democrats no longer respect the laws we all agree to live by, which is pretty much right now. Either we a agree to live by a set of rules and standards or we don’t and things will get ugly.

The media and the left are the ones pushing a civil war, antifa is protected class in Democrat controlled cities. Sooner or later it’s going to boil over when the Democrats no longer respect the laws we all agree to live by, which is pretty much right now. Either we a agree to live by a set of rules and standards or we don’t and things will get ugly.

Haven't you heard, antifa doesn't exist. The same fucks that used to gush about the righteous antifa are now denying it's existance. Pretty bizarre.

Haven't you heard, antifa doesn't exist. The same fucks that used to gush about the righteous antifa are now denying it's existance. Pretty bizarre.

It’s a full out assault on conservatives, it isn’t about BLM, that’s just a tool.

I love how they toss Boog around an awful lot without at least a check on urbandictionary to make sure that they are not being played.

That whole thing went down 1/4 mi from my house. There is a weird mix of ideology going on. He was targeting on police and was said he was doing it because of police use of excessive force while they arrested him.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/steven-carrillo/

Authorities discovered a cache of weaponry at Carrillo’s residence, the news release states: “Additional evidence was recovered at Carrillo’s Ben Lomond residence included an AR-15-style short-barreled rifle fitted with a binary trigger that fired one round of 9mm ammunition at the pull of the trigger and another round at the release of the trigger. The rifle was fitted with a silencer that suppressed the sound of gunfire from the rifle.”

this is a better article above than the one in the OP, as far as being written. obviously not main stream, but better read.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/...-brain-injury/

so if we compare the first article in the OP with this mercury news article that was published a week ago before he was fully linked to the federal building murder.

SANTA CRUZ — Air Force Sgt. Steven Carrillo suffered from a traumatic brain injury and “extreme personal family loss,” his lawyer said Friday in an early indication of a possible defense for the man charged with killing a deputy and seriously injuring another in a shocking ambush that shook the Santa Cruz mountains community last weekend.

The revelation came outside the Santa Cruz County courthouse after Carrillo’s first court appearance by video to face 19 felonies connected to Saturday’s rampage. The 32-year-old Ben Lomond man was in jail in Monterey County — instead of Santa Cruz — for his protection.

“I’m simply pointing out there are more colors to Mr. Carrillo and what his possible motivation and what his involvement is beyond what you might hear and see from the complaint,” Jeffrey Stotter, a private lawyer, told reporters. Although Carrillo is not admitting responsibility, “he’s very sorry for what has happened,”

Any apologies rang hollow to Santa Cruz sheriff’s officials and the family of Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller, who left behind a young child and pregnant wife.

But his social media posts and interviews with a former friend from the Air Force suggest Carrillo appeared increasingly upset about law enforcement actions lately, including the use of force on protesters.

“Everything he would say or post was all about limiting government overreach,” said Justin Ehrhardt, who served with Carrillo in the Air Force when they were stationed together in Utah in 2013. “He wanted to abolish the ATF, he wanted the government out of a lot of our decision-making process.”

That whole thing went down 1/4 mi from my house. There is a weird mix of ideology going on. He was targeting on police and was said he was doing it because of police use of excessive force while they arrested him.

yup, and while that is a common theme lately, the bias shining through is absurd.

I like how one random attack is a boog movement but antifa doesn't exist :rolleyes:

Right? 20+ US cities all up in flames at the same time for days on end, just some random bad actors amongst protestors:rolleyes:
One dude shooting at some cops, the militias have mobilized.

Right? 20+ US cities all up in flames at the same time for days on end, just some random bad actors amongst protestors:rolleyes:
One dude shooting at some cops, the militias have mobilized.

:shaking:

you are forgetting that those are mostly peaceful.

over the last few weeks, there was a couple guys arrested in vegas for planning violence using the protests for cover, they got the boogaloo label, there was another guy busted for selling steroids who expressed support for guns to protect BLM protestors and he got attached. The statue people from New Mexico were a militia, so that gets association by default. Then these fucks that killed several people.

all the earlier stories were about how it was concerning that many armed people were showing up and supporting BLM protests causing "panic" but no violence.

:shaking:

you are forgetting that those are mostly peaceful.

over the last few weeks, there was a couple guys arrested in vegas for planning violence using the protests for cover, they got the boogaloo label, there was another guy busted for selling steroids who expressed support for guns to protect BLM protestors and he got attached. The statue people from New Mexico were a militia, so that gets association by default. Then these fucks that killed several people.

all the earlier stories were about how it was concerning that many armed people were showing up and supporting BLM protests causing "panic" but no violence.

You made my point, people using the protests as cover to light some shit up and cause mayhem, and it was papered over. Some shit heads shoot some people outside the protests and civil war 2 is kicking off per the media.

You made my point, people using the protests as cover to light some shit up and cause mayhem, and it was papered over. Some shit heads shoot some people outside the protests and civil war 2 is kicking off per the media.

i'm sorry, i forgot to italicize the mostly peaceful comment :rasta: i meant they are reported as mostly peaceful despite any level of violence and just the appearance of violence is enough to get boogaloo memes alt right white facist designations, i was just highlihgting along with your post, but yeah the main stream narrative is pushing hard for chaos with their pawns

i'm sorry, i forgot to italicize the mostly peaceful comment :rasta: i meant they are reported as mostly peaceful despite any level of violence and just the appearance of violence is enough to get boogaloo memes alt right white facist designations, i was just highlihgting along with your post, but yeah the main stream narrative is pushing hard for chaos with their pawns

I thought that's what you were getting at!

I am all for protesting, but the "those are some shit heads" and everyone moves on is puzzling to me. Meanwhile I google the wrong shit enough times I'm unemployable and cant fly anymore without being strip searched. We also get the bonus of another al Qaeda style boogie man out of this being antifa out of all this. Cant wait to see how this is used to fuck us all over! The 2000s have been nothing but one societal exparament after another.

I thought that's what you were getting at!

I am all for protesting, but the "those are some shit heads" and everyone moves on is puzzling to me. Meanwhile I google the wrong shit enough times I'm unemployable and cant fly anymore without being strip searched. We also get the bonus of another al Qaeda style boogie man out of this being antifa out of all this. Cant wait to see how this is used to fuck us all over! The 2000s have been nothing but one societal exparament after another.

Yup...... I post one fucking ladyboy on the old site to get the boot!!!!!! Next up.... trips to Fkn Thailand in my Fkn google!!!!!!
daaaaaawk!!!!!

Top Back Refresh