What's new

Bogan Christmas

Donk

Piss Artist Formerly Known As OllieNZ
Member Number
Loc
Limeyland
That time of year again :flipoff2:
For the Bathurst 1000 which has got to be up there as one of the greatest races on the planet (and one of the coolest tracks). Screaming V8s, Ford vs GM, what's not to love?
Link to the Event Schedule: 2021 Repco Bathurst 1000 Schedule and Results - Supercars Main race kicks off on Sunday the 5th at 1215 Aussie time (GMT +11, PST +19)

Hot lap for those that have never seen the track.

And a drivers eye view.

Obligitary crash compilation....

Last edited:
The kangaroo is a highlight and going back Dick hitting the rock is always an interesting story.

I wonder how much beer was buried on the mountain this year

The kangaroo is a highlight and going back Dick hitting the rock is always an interesting story.

Lowndes taking a wheel to the windshield was another good one.

Speaking of.....
Courtesy of STOA on FB :flipoff2:
Screenshot_20211201-111207_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211201-111228_Chrome.jpg

:lmao:

The Lowndes wheel incident...

Onboard

Back in 1977 I thought it would be a good time to get together with some touring bike owning friends and ride my Suzuki Titan (with clip on's, rear sets, single seat and expansion chambers 1000 Km (600 miles for you metric haters) from Brisbane to Bathurst... watching Allan Moffat win the race was the good time, the ride not so much.

my most memorable race had Mark Scaife on pole. corner 1, lap 1.
dickhead blew his clutch up and had to park up and sit out the entire race. I hate that ****!!

While I will certainly watch the 1000, I prefer the 12 Hour Endurance race.

Reactions: Jes
That reads like an advertisement to me but I doubt that's the intended effect. :laughing:
The people that attend the Bathurst 1000 would read that wih pride. They fucking love it. The 1 case/person/day has just been taken on as a challenge. Everyone that i know that has attended has never run out of booze.

Also noted only took 8 posts in a thread about Oz to bring up gun control 😜

Next gen Supercars unveiled.....

Currently scheduled for debut in 2023

24x 13oz 4.9% beers per day not enough for you :flipoff2:

He's a Canadian, so no. We consume beer at the same rate as you, just with shoes on.

Are real, old school Bogans as disgusted by the pop culture appropriation of their lifestyle as rednecks, or do they welcome the new recruits, and their sisters/cousins/mums?

Hasn't taken long to junk a bunch of shit on the Mountain. 1am tonight is the top 10 shootout which is almost always entertaining. One lap, go for broke for pole.

Some of this weeks carnage from various classes....

Pole lap for the main event

Top 10 Shootout highlights

The people that attend the Bathurst 1000 would read that wih pride. They fucking love it. The 1 case/person/day has just been taken on as a challenge. Everyone that i know that has attended has never run out of booze.

Also noted only took 8 posts in a thread about Oz to bring up gun control 😜
Yea we're slippin big time!
Of ALL the places I thought to visit for the (how to say this?) Vibe, climate, local conditions...
Australia really let us down as rough and tumble types!
"Take my guns? SURE" :homer:FUBAR...
And yes this puddle of dirt is next! (Unpopular vision that it is!) Saddens me.
Fun race, wish I could make it out...

If you want a taste of old school Bathurst have a look at this. You don't need to watch it from ened to end just fast forward through. Keeping in mind this was all going on inside the race circuit during the race.

Top Back Refresh