What's new

Bluetooth speakers

A_G

Semi-Controlled rage
Member Number
Loc
Tahlequah, OK
I have a altec mini lifejacket 2

Its survive quite well, out in the rain and the dust of working in the field. knocked around tossed around. But the speakers are blown, and the battery life is down to a few hours now.

Im looking for something a little bit louder hopefully sound decent and with atleast 12 hour battery run time at full fucking blast and survive rain and dust and the occasional bump. Sitting on black box top in the parking lot in the middle of summer.

kind sounds like i should buy another one like i already have, but ill ask what are yall running?

I have a older Fugoo tough, I can get a few days out of it and its pretty good
I have heard good things about Anker soundcores on amazon and will most likely get one after the fugoo dies if it does

A lot of my warehouse guys use larger ones as they pick/pull freight. It is strapped to their ride on pallet jacks. Various brands. They seem to hold up ok in that environment.

BIL got me a smaller speaker for my birthday a couple years back - plenty loud for my use for garage / yard work (Oontz Angle 3 Ultra). Playing compressed music via Bluetooth I do not need anything high end. I see that it is close to $40 these days, got to love the inflation.

I picked up a Milwaukee speaker in Jan or so. Uses M12/M18 batteries or shore power. Gets pretty loud inside and does alright outside, sounds pretty good for what it is. The smallest M18 batt I've got lasts about 1.5 work days, a 6.0 was still strong after 20+ hours of play time over a weekend at the lake.

If you're a red tool guy it might be worth looking at.

x whatever on jbl.
mines been frozen, overheated, rained on ,dropped from ladders and generally abused.
when it dies I'll buy another.

I keep a JBL charge 4 in my workshop and take it when I cut wood. It gets all kinds of beat up but is still kicking butt going on 2 years.

My jbl flip 5 also lives in my sxs and jeep. Survived flying out the door in a rollover. Just wish someone made a mount for it.

I have a JBL Charge 3 that I've had for quite a few years. Still has great battery life, sounds good and has been used at the beach, woods, shop, pool...etc.

Jbl might be too boujee for me
384DA8DD-331A-4E46-91CC-BF68808093E3.jpeg

Demer box. We got one as a gift and it's pretty tough. One of the guys we know that has one ran over his and did no damage.

Top Back Refresh