What's new

Blocking Members

Member Number
Nobody has time for the BS that comes out of a few members. Is there a way to block their post?

I apologize if it’s been covered and I missed it. Still trying to figure out the new site. I will happily delete if I clearly missed it.

Thanks!

Nobody has time for the BS that comes out of a few members. Is there a way to block their post?

I apologize if it’s been covered and I missed it. Still trying to figure out the new site. I will happily delete if I clearly missed it.

Thanks!

There's an ignore function in the settings, but for the most part it's usless because people keep quoting the idiots... :mad3: :flipoff2:

Or if that doesn't work...

1390aa28-0644-4f50-92c3-4536577b3bbd_1.7cfbabbc5edce0c07fc19ae20bba7351.jpeg

There's an ignore function in the settings, but for the most part it's usless because people keep quoting the idiots... :mad3: :flipoff2:

I have an agreement with the owner of a forum to not shit the place up too much since it a fairly mild place and he would like to keep it that way. So, I willingly put a few folks on ignore because I just can't resist pissing in their cheerios and causing trouble. He has several levels of ignore one of which is if the dickhead also puts you on ignore. When that happens you don't see anything even if someone quotes them. A bizarre side effect of that is you see a string of seemingly random replies with a common theme. Doesn't take long to figure out who they are replying to.

It would be like seeing only the replies to evernoob or SanDiego CJ without seeing them or their posts. Takes about 3 seconds to figure out who everyone is replying to.

I just asked Austin this same question a few days ago cuz there is someone's nonstop blabbing I could not stand. Blabbing be gone but people keep quoting. :rolleyes:

Or if that doesn't work...

Lol, thanks for the max strength!!

I appreciate all the feedback. I know that a mixed bag is what makes forums like these an invaluable resource, it just wears me out a bit when a handful (2 specifically) of members post replys with the intention of ruffling feathers.

Lol, thanks for the max strength!!

I appreciate all the feedback. I know that a mixed bag is what makes forums like these an invaluable resource, it just wears me out a bit when a handful (2 specifically) of members post replys with the intention of ruffling feathers.

Pirate wasn't this bad with trolls I swear. Now some of the lesser trolls now have nice new names to hide behind and do nothing but shit post 24/7. I figure there are 3-5 pieces of shit on here that can suck start a 12 gauge.

Pirate wasn't this bad with trolls I swear. Now some of the lesser trolls now have nice new names to hide behind and do nothing but shit post 24/7. I figure there are 3-5 pieces of shit on here that can suck start a 12 gauge.

I agree with all that, except the first sentence. Truth be told though, if the initial migration only birthed 5 assholes that post under a new unknown identity, I'd say we're off to an excellent start. PBB was very generous with shit-posting assholes, where the fuck did you come from? :laughing: :flipoff2:

I agree with all that, except the first sentence. Truth be told though, if the initial migration only birthed 5 assholes that post under a new unknown identity, I'd say we're off to an excellent start. PBB was very generous with shit-posting assholes, where the fuck did you come from? :laughing: :flipoff2:

Pirate wasn't as bad from my perspective at least but I didn't read every thread either it seems the trolls here are far more bold, well all but :gary: anyway since he has slowed his shit down now that he knows if he goes back to his old ways he will just get put on ignore and that'll kill him.

No doubt the two most ignored on this forum. :laughing:

After not being able to put Gary on ignore for decades, it’s one of the only reasons I signed up here.... it’s blissful. Everything that I thought it could be, and more.

Can I block myself? I can't stand some of my replies.....more or less ,if a person has a different opinion, he's a troll or an idiot.But I do notice Libtard is not used much here other than by Landslide, aka Capt Ahab...

Top Back Refresh