What's new

BLM & Hypocrisy

I got a good one today.

Wife's place completely shut down due to the virus. Lost her job. Just found out they had a massive BLM protest with 1000+ people at the facility. Shoulder to shoulder.

So its ok for people to gather over a habitual offender, but for people that want to make a living to pay the mortgage is where they draw the line.

To hell with her going back. Screw that. That's unreal. Totally set me off this morning.

I got a good one today.

Wife's place completely shut down due to the virus. Lost her job. Just found out they had a massive BLM protest with 1000+ people at the facility. Shoulder to shoulder.

So its ok for people to gather over a habitual offender, but for people that want to make a living to pay the mortgage is where they draw the line.

To hell with her going back. Screw that. That's unreal. Totally set me off this morning.

That's nuts.

Been listening to a lot of Thomas Sowell from a decade ago.

Good shit.

I keep reading Autonomous Zone as AutoZone. :laughing:

I got a good one today.

It would be a damn shame if at one of these "protest" something happened....:nuke:

I got a good one today.

NJ is still on lock down, but the Governor took it upon himself to go march in a BLM protest- with no mask or anything. Now he is telling people not to do that, and arresting and fining anyone who go against his proclamation. Guy need to go away.

NJ is still on lock down, but the Governor took it upon himself to go march in a BLM protest- with no mask or anything. Now he is telling people not to do that, and arresting and fining anyone who go against his proclamation. Guy need to go away.

Wife and I had a chat last night about it, and she's decided that she doesn't want to return. We kept getting told that they would rehire her after everything was over, but if they were that quick to give more than half the staff the boot, forget it. There's also no telling when they'll be having people come back. It sucks because the money was freaking AWESOME, along with lunches and retirement plan. The overall place is very left. Almost as though if you didn't promote whatever topic of the week the Dem's were spouting, then you were kind of ousted.

She's fired up her resume, has a bunch of contacts out there, LinkedIn is running, etc. I'm confident she'll have a new job by next weekend.

How about all the people saying they’re sticking up for people saying mean things to them or systemic racism, basically anything that hurts their feelers, and then a real problem like child trafficking, sex trafficking or slavery, etc, and nothing but crickets. Nope, instead they’ll burn cities down and take over shit holes just because some thieving n agger finally got Karma fir being a piece of shit.

Murphy is a clownshoe. Just another "rules for thee but not for me" hypocrite.

Top Back Refresh