What's new

Blackfish Fabrication: Toy Hauler conversion components for enclosed trailers

BlackfishFab

Member Number
Hey yall! Just wanted to introduce myself and make my existence known.
My goal with Blackfish is to create and option to toy haulers with triple digit price tags that weigh too much to take to the places we need to get to anyway.
And most "conversions" mean you now have a camper with a small garage and you lose half your trailer.
So im creating products that allow you to live in your trailer on long trips, and your CARGO trailer can still haul cargo.
Extremely ightweight, innovative products like cabinets, dinette sets and even a shower enclosure that takes up NO SPACE!

I also have some buggy goods, but we'll talk about those later!

Follow along on the social media pages and check out Blackfishfabrication.com.

Cabinets and showers are currently on sale, but not for long!

Attachments

• 0426221027_HDR.jpg
    0426221027_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 237
  • 0425221636b.jpg
    0425221636b.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • 0425221534_HDR.jpg
    0425221534_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • 0426221039.jpg
    0426221039.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • 20220131_094306.jpeg
    20220131_094306.jpeg
    704.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 20220426_104810.jpeg
    20220426_104810.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • 0426221518.jpg
    0426221518.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 0426221517.jpg
    0426221517.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
A buddy needs a product...
He's interested in a "e-track" mountable bicycle rack for the ramp or wall.
Basically a way to hang MTB and BMX bikes from e-track.
I don't have time to fart with it, might be up your alley.

A buddy needs a product...
He's interested in a "e-track" mountable bicycle rack for the ramp or wall.
Basically a way to hang MTB and BMX bikes from e-track.
I don't have time to fart with it, might be up your alley.
Im actually unable to design or manufacture products that touch a bicycle tire for another 19 months due to an anticompetition clause. I just sold a bike rack company.
But also, those already exist, and probably in 30 different flavors and I dont really wanna be just another flavor!

Im actually unable to design or manufacture products that touch a bicycle tire for another 19 months due to an anticompetition clause. I just sold a bike rack company.
But also, those already exist, and probably in 30 different flavors and I dont really wanna be just another flavor!

Care to link your purchasers product then?

Also, I'm really interested in your stuff. I've always wanted this exact type of trailer. Do you have any plans for future products?

Care to link your purchasers product then?

Also, I'm really interested in your stuff. I've always wanted this exact type of trailer. Do you have any plans for future products?
It was unrelated to car trailers. They were hitch mounted shuttle racks.

Have you been on the website? What dont I have other than beds?
Please keep in mind that my focus is making enclosed trailers into toy haulers. So simple, affordable comfort things.

It was unrelated to car trailers. They were hitch mounted shuttle racks.

Have you been on the website? What dont I have other than beds?
Please keep in mind that my focus is making enclosed trailers into toy haulers. So simple, affordable comfort things.

I looked, but maybe I missed something.

There is kinda 2 sides to it, the living part, (sleeping, eating, shitting and showering) the rig part (tie downs, spare parts and tools)

I can think of anything off the top of my head, but I also hadn't thought of the fold up table. :laughing:

I looked, but maybe I missed something.

There is kinda 2 sides to it, the living part, (sleeping, eating, shitting and showering) the rig part (tie downs, spare parts and tools)

I can think of anything off the top of my head, but I also hadn't thought of the fold up table. :laughing:
My remaining list includes drive shaft and axle shaft storage, jack holders, trailer spare tire/hi-lift mount, a simple fluids rack and a funnel rack. Debating wall mounted tool trays because people can be super fussy about tool layout, lol

What about some simple cleats to secure to the floor that would work with those black and yellow totes that everyone uses these days?

Then maybe something up on the wall to engage a stack of 3 or 4 and keep them in place?

What about some simple cleats to secure to the floor that would work with those black and yellow totes that everyone uses these days?

Then maybe something up on the wall to engage a stack of 3 or 4 and keep them in place?
I think most are trying to keep the floor clean and available... Hence the wall mounted cabinets...i could see the use for one or two, but personally I would want them free to move around?
USUALLY people pull their rigs/motorcycles/snowmobiles etc out and then start making the trailer into a home for the week. So couches, benches, beds etc...

Just my luck. :lmao:

you have a rack for radios but nothing for chargers?
Power station rack? I recently found power bricks on amazon that have a couple of normal power plugs, couple USB and USB C that have high outputs for quick charging. Also it knows how to split the power depending on the device plugged in.
Fold down cot, similar to bench but with a fabric center.
Tablet/laptop/phone racks?

you have a rack for radios but nothing for chargers?
Power station rack? I recently found power bricks on amazon that have a couple of normal power plugs, couple USB and USB C that have high outputs for quick charging. Also it knows how to split the power depending on the device plugged in.
Fold down cot, similar to bench but with a fabric center.
Tablet/laptop/phone racks?
I actually donhave some plans for a "personal crap station"...like a place for my phone, keys, pistol and a beer, etc...lol
But as for power stations, in cant really just embrace one and go with it. For one, its going to have to be stellar before I can stand behind it. But no one has the same idea or want to use the same thing. And I dont deal with electronics or fabrics and cant stock or be responsible for other companies products reducing the value of mine. Hell, I already have way too much overhead! Add in the fact that NOTHING is quickly and readily available these days, thats bad business for me!

I bought a 6 gang Boefang charger block to build a mount around, but thinking 6 individual chargers would be better because when one dies it can be replaced cheaper.
So those are the internal debates im having with myself...

Really interested in the dinette thing for my trailer. Could you post a link or post details/dimensions on it. That is just what I’m looking for.

Really interested in the dinette thing for my trailer. Could you post a link or post details/dimensions on it. That is just what I’m looking for.
The benches are 12x36 and the table is 18x 38.
Keep in mind they currently dont work over wheelwells, but new wall mounts are in the works.
On sale now on the site, but not for much longer!

The benches are 12x36 and the table is 18x 38.
Keep in mind they currently dont work over wheelwells, but new wall mounts are in the works.
On sale now on the site, but not for much longer!
Details on the new design, quote and link would be awesome.

Thanks

Top Back Refresh