What's new

Black Friday sales

JD2 is 10% off until December 5th.

east coast gear supply 10%

F144069531.jpg

Just bought some stuff from Barnes today, 15% off evreything Black Friday deal.

Benchmark Abrasives has 10% using code BF2021

Black Friday Sale!

The sitewide sale you've been patiently waiting for all month is here.
RIGHT NOW, 11/26 until midnight 11/27 all items are 10% off and we are also giving you 2X rewards points. That is like getting 20% off and all you ahve to do is purchase some of the products you love and if you are not signed up for our loyalty program, ITS FREE. In fact we pay YOU.
That's right, DOUBLE.. the more you spend, the more you earn.
You'll be getting free goodies in no time - including our very popular Grinder Hood!

Marlin crawler

1637678068526.png

Or lowrange/tg stuff

1637678158905.png

I keep seeing "were not offering a sale this year, because all our prices are going up Dec 1.
Fuck that wrinkly old cock sucker. The shit that is on sale is probably stuff that they don’t have in stock. They should have closed up shop years ago.

Fuck that wrinkly old cock sucker. The shit that is on sale is probably stuff that they don’t have in stock. They should have closed up shop years ago.

Not to mentioned prices now arent worth it. I'll use something besides yota parts, nothing he has is innovating.

For fucks sake, when did 4.7 gears cost more than d300 low max.

Not to mentioned prices now arent worth it. I'll use something besides yota parts, nothing he has is innovating.

For fucks sake, when did 4.7 gears cost more than d300 low max.
Big Mike is too busy selling retards $8000 IFS lift kits to bother with getting any other products in stock.

Quick performance has a whopping 5% off for black Friday.

used the ruff stuff 20 percent on 14 bolt brake setup for my son’s rig for part of his Christmas. Already shipped. That’s the most off I’ve seen anywhere. East coast gear last year was 20 percent I think when I ordered shafts and ctm’s.

Just used this one.

Rod end kits are 30% off, and the 20% is stacking on top of the 30%. Cant beat em for that price!
is it just for us outsiders ... but i ordered before at ruffstuff but the whole weekend the sites says she is protecting her self for online attacks and the acces is denied.
I 'm from europe....

is it just for us outsiders ... but i ordered before at ruffstuff but the whole weekend the sites says she is protecting her self for online attacks and the acces is denied.
I 'm from europe....
I’d email them and see

I 'm from europe....
Call em on the phone. I had trouble with the site checking out. Called and finished over the phone. He said they were slammed.

Top Back Refresh