What's new

Black Friday deal’s

RangerRyan711

Member Number
I remember seeing this thread on the old forum. wondering if anybody had any information for this Black Friday let’s help some people and post up the deals as we find them.

_nc_ohc=tAoQIXQTJEQAX_Zl3FS&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Tires. Who has the best deal on black friday tires? Heard Pep Boys does a buy 2 get 4 deal. Are their prices legit or do they hike them before the sale?

No one is going to have sales. Most of the time stores increase the price, and the ‘sale’ price is what it costs in October. Watch cameras, tools, and TVs magically go up 20% to them be marked ‘ON SALE’ at the price they were before Halloween.

No one is going to have sales. Most of the time stores increase the price, and the ‘sale’ price is what it costs in October. Watch cameras, tools, and TVs magically go up 20% to them be marked ‘ON SALE’ at the price they were before Halloween.
The OLED TV I just bought is at it's lowest price since introduction, Amazon, Best Buy and Costco all have the same price.

I stopped in at Home Depot earlier today. The black friday deal signs were up, but only some of the stuff was on the floor. The guy said that a lot of their stuff is sitting on the ships in California.

Picked up a Milwaukee metric & SAE socket set for $100 last night. Seems like some nice quality shit for sure.

Almost picked up a husky 270 piece set for the same price but honestly the Milwaukee set was hard to justify to myself. 🤣

Picked up a Milwaukee metric & SAE socket set for $100 last night. Seems like some nice quality shit for sure.

Almost picked up a husky 270 piece set for the same price but honestly the Milwaukee set was hard to justify to myself. 🤣

Already out of stock

Already out of stock
I just left Home Depot a few minutes ago. One near me has 4-5 Milwaukee sets and a whole isle of Husky stuff.
Read reviews on Husky, poor plating and other QC issues.

Thought about Milwaukee stuff for a minute, but I have a large plastic tool box full of spare sockets. Plenty or ratchets as well.

They did have a great deal for multi tool blades and Milwaukee ShockWave bits - this is what I got last night online. Waiting for recip. saw blades - 20 pack was 50% off. Likely in one of them containers.

Attachments

• AB9F0230-25F0-4668-A84A-039D1113B777.png
    AB9F0230-25F0-4668-A84A-039D1113B777.png
    98 KB · Views: 26
I'm looking forward to firearm related items. Optics, lowers...this and that. I doubt there will be any ammo "deals".

Reactions: DMG
I'm looking forward to firearm related items. Optics, lowers...this and that. I doubt there will be any ammo "deals".
I'm still waiting for some of the backordered ammo from last black friday to show up... :homer:
The stuff in question has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so i dont know why the order hasnt been cancelled yet

I just left Home Depot a few minutes ago. One near me has 4-5 Milwaukee sets and a whole isle of Husky stuff.
Read reviews on Husky, poor plating and other QC issues.

Thought about Milwaukee stuff for a minute, but I have a large plastic tool box full of spare sockets. Plenty or ratchets as well.

They did have a great deal for multi tool blades and Milwaukee ShockWave bits - this is what I got last night online. Waiting for recip. saw blades - 20 pack was 50% off. Likely in one of them containers.
I am looking to a replace tool set to for my mom. Movers swiped hers and my spare drill and impact when she moved. Just submit a receipt and we will write you a check.
I dont keep receipts for a $100 basic socket set or worn out impact and drill motor from working. :mad3:

I am looking to a replace tool set to for my mom. Movers swiped hers and my spare drill and impact when she moved. Just submit a receipt and we will write you a check.
I dont keep receipts for a $100 basic socket set or worn out impact and drill motor from working. :mad3:
this is one reason i like buying stuff on the internet, i can go look up my order and print a receipt for something i bought 10 years ago

this is one reason i like buying stuff on the internet, i can go look up my order and print a receipt for something i bought 10 years ago
That actually saved me on my dead SPYPOINT game cam. They said it was out of warranty using their date. Wife looked it up said nope we gotem. Got my warranty camera on the way along with some we’re sorry credit towards either another camera or upgraded picture quantity.

Quick heads up. Probably too late for most. Got a 15% off $500 Gift Card (can be 25-500) to Lowe’s at dollar general. Going tomorrow to Lowe’s to pick up the buy something get something for free Dewalt deal. So it will essentially be 15% off of the discounted price which comes out pretty sweet

I’m going to run the normal Friday supply run. We don’t do the Black Friday crap.

I may go on a ammo scavenger hunt to see what I can find :homer:

Top Back Refresh