What's new

billing Jimmy1287934 for wasting our time

His first thread I thought to myself “damn, this guy actually grew up a little bit after his first 3 months turning wrenches!” His latest diatribe.... not so much. :laughing:

That poor kid...if only he'd realize how ignorant he comes across.

Austin should bump him up to a $50 star that locks him in his own forum.

It’s a 1 hour minimum at $125/hr. per post.

Plus rust.

I still have the barcodes on my frame on my ‘02 GMC so I’m already money ahead.

i think he should start answering tech threads just to see what type of mechanic he is. IM curious

Ooohhh good call. Let's see what kinda knowledge Jimmy jiffylubetechschoolgradumuhtated has rolling around in that nugget.

i think he should start answering tech threads just to see what type of mechanic he is. IM curious

The kind that breaks your rusty shit then puts it back together enough to make the next guy think he did it? :flipoff2:

I like how you guys try to encourage young people to get into the trades.

He's a kid. Kids think and do stupid shit. Every single one of you thought and did stupid shit when you were kids, and most of you never stopped :flipoff2:

I like how you guys try to encourage young people to get into the trades.

He's a kid. Kids think and do stupid shit. Every single one of you thought and did stupid shit when you were kids, and most of you never stopped :flipoff2:

Jimmy's your son. Admit it.

Every single one of you thought and did stupid shit when you were kids, and most of you never stopped :flipoff2:

Everyone didn't have a video camera in their pocket back then... there's no proof of any of the shit I did as a kid!

From now on if I actually reply in one of his threads I'm just going to write " Hi, how can I help you today?" and hope he clicks off. :flipoff2:

Wait 'til he gets his first warranty job....:rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh