What's new

Billet ballearing swivel cup holder?

Rerock

Member Number
Loc
Twins Territory
I remember at the old place was someone (or vendor) who made a sick swivel cup holders. Billet anodized aluminum with sealed ball bearings at the joints. Had roll cage mounts for different tube sizes, amd was suitble for marine & offroad use (dust/water).

Anyone remember who? Google isn't cooperating without finding BS china junk.

jr speakers or something like that?

The guy with the subaru swapped VW

No billet, but lots more affordable...

Yep; pretty certain that was it. Thanks!

I remember seeing those years ago and thinking "someday you're gonna have enough disposable income where you can get some..."

That day has come and of course they're discontinued.

Guess I'll have to go with the composite RAM mount one. Bummer.

No billet, but lots more affordable...

Have the composite Ram one, similar to above. It's Meh at best.

Have the composite Ram one, similar to above. It's Meh at best.
This one?

51pNXsaKWRL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

This one?

yep, front to back is decent but the side to side sucks. its a bit short for taller cans and need the foam to grip well but foam doesn't fit everything well.

yep, front to back is decent but the side to side sucks. its a bit short for taller cans and need the foam to grip well but foam doesn't fit everything well.
I've had pretty good luck with the XL

RAM-B-174-A-417U.jpg

1659384004043.png

The mounts on these are plastic, and only have about 1/16 engagement on both sides. Not very good for something that sees a lot of abuse, or exposed to UV over time.

Also, the rivet that holds the metal ring to the plastic base wallers out and gets loose.

Overall, not a great unit.

1659384004043.png

The mounts on these are plastic, and only have about 1/16 engagement on both sides. Not very good for something that sees a lot of abuse, or exposed to UV over time.

Also, the rivet that holds the metal ring to the plastic base wallers out and gets loose.

Overall, not a great unit.
I have a couple like this that held up pretty well. Can't buy them anymore though.
opplanet-bar-buoy-mug-buoy-700500.jpg

Top Back Refresh