What's new

Big truck 10 lug wheel/tire question

20x10" is the couple that I have, MRAP wheel. There some 20x9's but hard to find.

Thanks! Is the bolt pattern and hub size same as standard found on trucks?

What about the rear, I notice from pictures the offset is different since its not a dual rear

appreciate that

Thanks! Is the bolt pattern and hub size same as standard found on trucks?

What about the rear, I notice from pictures the offset is different since its not a dual rear

appreciate that

Mine are almost full back spaced, flat with the outer rim. The bolt pattern isn't small. I had to make some adapters. Don't think it would fit a domestic truck.

I suppose you could be more vague in your questions. What truck do you want them to fit on and what military tires are you wanting to use? Semi truck, motor home, F150, S10?

Mrap 20" wheel next to a 6 lug.

ACtC-3cMJLrn5E2FzlF9hFHXvgf3LyH0aJ5And1lyPLqsXm6idAWQg_38_WxCbxNJSmwkF45sMvttBisHTPGPyxnMYtnl-jbAU-j7GLPxeO88yvdZlanxcyNeq4F78qNi6E9L9nfddkOte86tYCYojkMiV5LlA=w995-h746-no?authuser=0.jpg

The bolt pattern on the axle in the original post is the standard 285mm. The front axle is a Meritor MX120. They are available in both 285mm and 335mm paterns. The military uses a MX18120 in the front and a RS23160 in the rear with the 335mm patern. I have a set of the military versions. The military wheel that are posted in here are the 335mm patern.

Top Back Refresh