What's new

Big Dumb Loads

placeholder. Will upload a pic from my phone when I get off work.

Was in Lowe's last night getting a new cord for my worm drive saw and come out to see a Tacoma with 20-25 sheets of 1/2" plywood in the bed. It's wasn't on the bumps but that Taco wasn't loving life. lol
IMG_20221116_162215656_HDR.jpg
Something satisfying about loading a stack of 4x8 goods in the back of my 8ft bed and closing the tailgate. Bought a 66 longbed in the 80s and have been longbed since

This guy cut me off on an on ramp to the interstate down in florida and was getting it going at least 80 down the road.

That rear axle is not happy, not the best pic but both the rear wheels were / \

PXL_20221117_173631160.jpg

Dang, your meth heads drive a lot better stuff than our meth heads.

thats Wa state. a friends car wash place has a class a diesel pusher, meth shack, squatting the lot next to him. if the inside hadn't been turned to meth shithole, that thing would be worth 100k or more. probably some rich fucks deadbeat kid.
allot of stupid money in some parts. and you could steal some nice shit the owner wounldn't even notice was gone for more than a year

What makes that obviously stolen? The ratchet straps is SOP for when you pick up a new camper and don't have tie downs yet.
It was on the local stolen vehicle Facebook page. It doesn't mean it's actually stolen though. lots of Nancies post up everything that looks shady as being stolen.

Dang, your meth heads drive a lot better stuff than our meth heads.
As stated above, many homeless people sleep in nice motorhomes and camp trailers, all stolen. We have a big homeless camp outside our gate at work. This last spring came to work and there was a Prevost charter bus sitting there. Right now there is basically a new Nissan Frontier, a newer Audi, a Mazda X5, and a host of other vehicles being dismantled for scrap.

This is what happens when the city leaders let this happen without any punishment.

PNW Stolen Cars | Facebook

was gonna say that clamshell bucket has to weigh 800+. love how he has a strap going from the front of the car up to the bucket so it won't slide off the roof when he accelerates. but nothing can be seen running from bucket to the rear to keep it from going onto the hood when he hits the brakes hard. :laughing:

was gonna say that clamshell bucket has to weigh 800+. love how he has a strap going from the front of the car up to the bucket so it won't slide off the roof when he accelerates. but nothing can be seen running from bucket to the rear to keep it from going onto the hood when he hits the brakes hard. :laughing:
looks like there is a strap on the back, of you look closely on the hydraulic mount

he has a blanket and thumbs up, this guy is no armature:grinpimp:

ah you may be right.. i missed the strap on the rear cylinder mount at the top

Top Back Refresh