What's new

Bidens first prime time address to the country this Thursday.

nahmus

Refugee from syrup
Member Number
Loc
East Coast
So how do you think it goes.
I think
He makes some gaffs but whatever he did on the campaign trail to get it together he does again.
Address under an hour. Thinking 45min.
says nothing of value
press says that it was incredibly (moving, powerful, heartfelt) then they bash trump and then go back on how you can trust him because he's biden.

What say IBB?

Bunch of mumbling most likely.

so whatever happened to the State of the Union address? isn’t he constitutionally required to do that?

Woodrow Wilson was the first US president to do an address to Congress.

The address fulfills the requirement in Article II, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution for the President to periodically "give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient."[SUP][[/SUP]

Absolutely pre recorded, probably heavily edited. The crooked bastard cannot complete a thought.

So how do you think it goes.
I think
He makes some gaffs but whatever he did on the campaign trail to get it together he does again.
Address under an hour. Thinking 45min.
says nothing of value
press says that it was incredibly (moving, powerful, heartfelt) then they bash trump and then go back on how you can trust him because he's biden.

What say IBB?

Will you take notes for me darling?

My television will be off at that time.

You're such an angel, thanks hun.

:flipoff2:

1oo cc's of adrenochrome stat!

Woodrow Wilson was the first US president to do an address to Congress.

Submitting a written report will also fulfill the requirement. There's no requirement for it to be a live speech.

BTW, live or prerecorded, I won't be watching.

Is it really prerecorded? That's just gas on the fire

If live he won't last 20

testpattern.gif

:Televised & prompter running while Prez is ​​​​​​on soapbox:

Biden said:
I think sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Kamala Harris. She's not my friend no more
​​​​

He's going to be on so much Adderall and Exelon he'll be hovering 4" over the floor with his own magnetic field. After, he'll sleep for 30 hours straight.

Exactly what I was thinking, they will jack him up and pre-record the puppet.

I'm just waiting for the day I see him making the same face a little kid does when they drop a deuce in their diaper. The memes shall be glorious

He will be at his ABSOLUTE BEST.

they will make sure he gets a nice looong nap. They’ll wake him up & pump him up with the best brain dug cocktail available in medicine.

20 minutes and pre recorded is my guess

so whatever happened to the State of the Union address? isn’t he constitutionally required to do that?
Submitting a written report will also fulfill the requirement. There's no requirement for it to be a live speech.

THe old guy got it right :stirthepot:

BTW, live or prerecorded, I won't be watching.

Agreed I think I have to watch paint dry that night, nope it brush the cat night! :flipoff2:

10 minutes of him stumbling around at a loss for words, followed by 50 minutes of Harris bragging.

His dog bit someone and has to leave the whitehouse. :eek:

Top Back Refresh