What's new

Biden: I've been shifty for a long time

SDCJ will still suck his cock.

I know for a fact that SDCJ is not on Biden's jock. You need to straighten up. I bring a strong measure of maturity and intellectualism here, I expect you to up your game. Sort yourself, man.

88 & 08 & 20. He's so qualified and loved he's gotta try a third time ..

I'd like to party with Biden. Despite the pictures, I don't think he's a creep. I think he's probably an ok guy to have a few beers with on a fishing charter. I don't wnat him as my President, but I think he's ok.

Trump I think could be cool on downtime, otherwise he's probably a dick. I bet he's fun to party with if he let's loose. I'd rather he be my President.

I should be Emperor of the Planet. Everyone would be better off.

I'd like to party with Biden. Despite the pictures, I don't think he's a creep. I think he's probably an ok guy to have a few beers with on a fishing charter. I don't wnat him as my President, but I think he's ok.

Trump I think could be cool on downtime, otherwise he's probably a dick. I bet he's fun to party with if he let's loose. I'd rather he be my President.

I should be Emperor of the Planet. Everyone would be better off.

Narcissistic ****ism much?

I know for a fact that SDCJ is not on Biden's jock. You need to straighten up. I bring a strong measure of maturity and intellectualism here, I expect you to up your game. Sort yourself, man.

Voting for any other candidate, especially one that has zero chance of winning is the same fucking thing as voting for Biden. It doesn't make a political statement, its just dumb. Trump certainly isn't the end all be all of presidents but he sure as fuck IS a better choice than Biden.

Prove me wrong. :flipoff2:

Narcasism much?

Narcissistic ****ism much?

You're repeating yourself. Like Biden.

Qeh6vak.jpg

You even stuttered :lmao: :flipoff2:

Manure is good for you. If you cut your foot you should step in fresh manure, prevents infection.

Thank god I'm a country boy....

Voting for any other candidate, especially one that has zero chance of winning is the same fucking thing as voting for Biden. It doesn't make a political statement, its just dumb. Trump certainly isn't the end all be all of presidents but he sure as fuck IS a better choice than Biden.

Prove me wrong. :flipoff2:

I can't. Doesn't mean he likes Biden, just means he's a senile old man of very limited mental capacity. That capacity is of vastly greater volume than yours, but still quite limited. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh