What's new

Biden drops the N word?

597ce10adb3b16b0c28215aede379c3d.jpg

its just a matter of time before biden resigns, i give him 18 months

Not over the posted video. Biden can barely speak or function. Making something out of that slip of the tongue is a pretty big stretch.

Not over the posted video. Biden can barely speak or function. Making something out of that slip of the tongue is a pretty big stretch.

why would he resign 18 months after this video if it was because of this video? :homer: thanks for sharing your knowledge with us :laughing:

i didnt even watch the video

I’m eager to hear....how you can’t understand him. I thought the ‘orange man bad’ crowd was a bunch of loonies. Maybe Biden should provide his birth certificate too.

4 years of constant “scandals” on Trump. Where have you been? Now people bring up one thing and you call them out like the left didn’t the same exact shit for 4 years. If the roles were reversed, they woulda attempted to castrate Trump on a 5 month investigation trying to prove he was a KKK member. Just saying.

4 years of constant “scandals” on Trump. Where have you been? Now people bring up one thing and you call them out like the left didn’t the same exact shit for 4 years. If the roles were reversed, they woulda attempted to castrate Trump on a 5 month investigation trying to prove he was a KKK member. Just saying.

you said msm and not msn, his keen intelligence picked it up and was making fun of you.
with his great intelligence, i do not know why he hangs here. should be with his own kind.

you said msm and not msn, his keen intelligence picked it up and was making fun of you.
with his great intelligence, i do not know why he hangs here. should be with his own kind.

Is this what they call punching up?

There certainly has been an escalation in tolerance for shenanigans from our politicians. Biden is dirty no doubt in my mind, Trump is also dirty, no doubt in my mind. The press ran Nixon out on a rail after watergate, and it seems to me nobody would give a shit if they had discovered similar situation this go round. Trump bleating ahead of the election, the may-have or may-not-have ballot stuffing, the general public doesn't give a shit, they just cry about the opponent and hold dear their choice. It just pisses me off that people can't apply better critical thinking when it comes to politics. Don't like the two choices, get involved to get someone better on the ballot...or just shuffle along over worn out bridges, and fund their lifestyle with the sweat from your work.

You believe Biden won legitimately? So you're an idiot that will believe anything.:flipoff2:

I didn't say that, YOU did. Right now NOBODY KNOWS if there was massive/coordinated fraud. Despite the claims made here there's been ZERO proof, just a whole bunch of conjecture.
BTW, this thread is about a false claim, so stop with your juvenile attempt at diversion. RocDoc got it right in post # 29. Just another idiot example of "other guy bad, my guy good", and it's prefectly fine even if it's utter bullshit.

Top Back Refresh