What's new

Best place to get Toyota diffs?

ASTAR

OG #83
Member Number
Loc
Hurricane UT
Looking to buy a pair of complete new 5.29 Toyota diffs with either ARB or Zip lockers, ready to bolt in.
Where is the best place to get them?

Howdy ! So I just pulled the trigger on some diffs for my Toyota, still waiting to get them at this moment due to his log of diffs from what it sounds like he’s finally able to get the available pieces on back order (lockers, housing, ect.) cutting to the chase the company was called Coreswest, Collen is his name seems to know his shit from setting these things up, I’m not a diff builder but can check him out on Instagram calling him has been the best I found to get ahold of him, he recommends the zips due arbs have changing there seals something called an X seal that seems to be pretty fragile from what I gathered, he did say the arb internals are stronger then the zip but he feels the zip will stay together on the seals which is important to your locker of course keeps that thing going id say he gave me a great deal on housings and lockers front and rear. The reason why I went with him just to seem to really break it down honestly I’d say if this guy walked you threw the building process he could tell you over the phone!

Last edited:
We sure need a decent Toyota vendor....
There is at least 2 threads on here about this...
The cores west shop sounds familiar, but I don't recall them mentioned in the earlier differential Threads..
Finding a qualified diff guy takes time and research.
Best of luck as I got nuthin:beer:

We sure need a decent Toyota vendor....
There is at least 2 threads on here about this...
The cores west shop sounds familiar, but I don't recall them mentioned in the earlier differential Threads..
Finding a qualified diff guy takes time and research.
Best of luck as I got nuthin:beer:
Howdy ! So I just pulled the trigger on some diffs for my Toyota, still waiting to get them at this moment due to his log of diffs from what it sounds like he’s finally able to get the available pieces on back order (lockers, housing, ect.) cutting to the chase the company was called Coreswest, Collen is his name seems to know his shit from setting these things up I could be wrong idk I’m not a diff builder but can check him out on Instagram calling him has been the best I found to get ahold of him, he recommends the zips due arbs have changing there seals something called an X seal that seems to be pretty fragile from what I gathered, he did say the arb internals are stronger then the zip but he feels the zip will stay together on the seals which is important to your locker of course keeps that thing going id say he gave me a great deal on housings and lockers front and rear. The reason why I went with him just to seem to really break it down honestly I’d say if this guy walked you threw the building process he could tell you over the phone!
Also to add to this he does warranty his work!

Looking to buy a pair of complete new 5.29 Toyota diffs with either ARB or Zip lockers, ready to bolt in.
Where is the best place to get them?

:flipoff2: SEARCH YA FAWKING NOOB :flipoff2:

But in all seriousness, JustDifferentials and Coreswest are both good sources. Carl at JustDifferentials has been awesome to work with and knows Yota diffs inside and out.

Also to add to this he does warranty his work!
I'll add that CoresWest/Cullen's customer service has been the top notch every time I've done business with him. Seems like a real good guy worth supporting. I was a big fan of the Rock tactics products. looks like the website has been down for a while, hopefully he brings it back.

Top Back Refresh