What's new

Best place or person to buy km3 tires from

klork

Member Number
Looking to buy some 37x12.5 or 13.5x17 km3s. Had some on order along with wheels from 4wheel parts but fuck them and their customer service and saying shit is in stock and find out its not. They had them $180 off for a set of 4 but im not dealing with their bullshit anymore. Anyone have good prices on them? May jump up to 39s but not sure on the price.

4 wheel parts customer service sucks. On Memorial Day they had a big banner for every thing sales tax free on the website. I tried to order 4 32x9.50 swampers for my old Jeep and it never would let me use the coupon code for no sales tax. Called customer service and they basically said tough shit. National Tire & Wheel picked up the phone and even gave me 25$ off along with no sales tax and free shipping.

Bill , what state are you in ?

If you are in California you can do a charge back if you use a credit card to purchase these tires online or over the phone.

Will PM you details if you have interest.

4 wheel parts customer service sucks. On Memorial Day they had a big banner for every thing sales tax free on the website. I tried to order 4 32x9.50 swampers for my old Jeep and it never would let me use the coupon code for no sales tax. Called customer service and they basically said tough shit. National Tire & Wheel picked up the phone and even gave me 25$ off along with no sales tax and free shipping.

4wp dicked me around on some wheels, multiple fuck ups on one order, within the last month

that was my most recent purchase, in the past they've done well

Top Back Refresh