What's new

Best inexpensive cooler or best Yeti knockoff?

Lifetime is a win.

Put the ice from my fridge in it last Wednesday with a 30 pack and a 6 pack. Thursday on my way out of town I threw another 20lb of ice in. Still had 6-8lb of ice in it this Wednesday AM when leaving camp.

PXL_20201014_144123682.jpg

Necro Alert!

Are Lifetime or Ozark Trail still the best bang for the buck on the Yeti knockoff coolers? Have a 72qt OT that I have been using for a few years. I have been looking into a 50ish qt size to add to the herd. Ozark Trail 26qt rides in the RZR and does ok.

Looked at the Lifetime brand at Wally World but I don't like the fact that you can't strap them down from the bottom only. No slots in the base part of the cooler to run a strap through.

Costco member?

We bought a Cascade Mountain 80 quart from there last year (~$275) great cooler, but it's a big bastard and heavy when loaded. Cascade Mtn also has a 45 quart (~$170) that I was contemplating picking up, then I was at Costco yesterday and they have a Coho 55 quart for $119. That's the size I've been looking for and will probably swing back in to pick it up.

Costco member?
Sam's Club member here.. closest Costco is about 20 mins farther. Sam's is on the way home from work.

Don't really want another 70+ qt. it's too much of a pain to load it when full. My wife is semi disabled and can't help when they are totally full.

Completely agree on the bigger ones, really nice, but I won't add another!

Might be worth the 20 min drive, that Coho is a solid looking, basic, rotomolded cooler, as far as I know Lifetime isn't rotomolded... I'm looking at using that Coho (or whatever 55qt sized cooler I get) as my "Ice" cooler on camping/hunting trips.

Top Back Refresh