What's new

Beer Fridge pics

I gotta find my box of stickers I've saved up over the years of building shit. Added a few that I could find.

PXL_20210307_232413601.jpg

Don't need a picture of mine but lets just say that I buy way too much from RockAuto. I about have it covered with their stupid magnets.

Very smart marketing by Red Bull, I'd love to have any number of their marketing devices in my house, the fridges are my favorite. Those Thai guys looked at all those Budweiser chandeliers hanging over all those pool tables in all those American basements.

Click image for larger version Name:	1BBAD00C-CA69-4F27-8630-ECBD6CE19D23.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	408.1 KB ID:	335859 Pic of buddy’s. Sides look same, quit adding a couple years ago and the kids get them now. Mine is mostly course maps from races I’ve done, mint, couple koh. Most of my stickers are on my shop heat oil tank or toolboxes. I told my buddy we will have to skin his fridge when it dies and glue it to the new one:laughing:

Very smart marketing by Red Bull, I'd love to have any number of their marketing devices in my house, the fridges are my favorite. Those Thai guys looked at all those Budweiser chandeliers hanging over all those pool tables in all those American basements.

They made a few different versions of these mini-fridges, the first ones were Thermoelectric and didn't really do a good job, like those 12v coolers you get for your car. The one I got has a swing motor compressor like an Engel or ARB fridge, and it's been running for over 10 years now. We did a show where RB was the sponsor and when the guy came to pick up all their branded merch, I was doing some maintenance work and I said how cool it was being designed like a road case, and dude says, "You want it?" and I said "Fuck yeah!", and put that bitch in the back of my truck.

First pic is my sons mirror in his room, And the fridge is beers and steaks.

20210308_082650_resized.jpg
20210308_082754_resized.jpg
20210308_082826_resized.jpg

I got scared there for a second, I thought that was your actual kitchen.

Nooooo.... wife is ocd clean freak.

her- "Can you help me move the fridge out so I can clean behind it?"

me- "Huh? You're only supposed to do that when we get a new fridge."

her- :blank stare:

me- :blank stare:

me- "Lemme go get the dolly so I don't scratch the floor."

Nooooo.... wife is ocd clean freak.

her- "Can you help me move the fridge out so I can clean behind it?"

me- "Huh? You're only supposed to do that when we get a new fridge."

her- :blank stare:

me- :blank stare:

me- "Lemme go get the dolly so I don't scratch the floor."

:laughing:
Wisdom/\

details? that is awesome:smokin:

GE monitor top in my uncle's basement. Doesn't get a ton of use which is probably why it still works. Basically just gets used as the overflow fridge around holidays and when there's too much beer for the upstairs fridge in the summer.

This little camper fridge has been running non stop since 1994 and it was old when I got it. I've never tried it on propane.
PgbkYZ2l.jpg

Just built a portable dual keg setup for multiplayer options. Pictured in front of my old garage kegerator
D53916C7-E7C0-4893-9E6E-C81DD10A6771.jpeg
EBD09FD8-6608-485F-847F-6066D16B61C4.jpeg

Reactions: BDK
I had to start over again with a new beer fridge in the garage. Thanks to TiTRD for the stickers! I was going to wait for the sheet magnets to put the stickers on, but they are back ordered. I told my daughter we’d just hope for the best that this fridge will last and put the stickers on. She did the crooked ones to add some character. :laughing:

8C935D02-CD8B-4FE5-B5A7-81A9EB5D0D05.jpeg

Mine is over 20 years old and has had thousands upon thousands upon thousands of beers in it.

Edit: kinda funny story with my beer fridge. Back when it was new circa the year 2000. I had defrosted some elk meat in it and ended up forgetting it and unplugging it. The meat sat in there for several days or a week or so in the basement of the condo I was renting. Needless to say it stunk to high heaven. We cleaned it the best we could. It was a new fridge.

Fast forward 20 years, still to this day there is a very minor hint of the stench!

Attachments

• 20220731_190548.jpg
    20220731_190548.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Top Back Refresh