What's new

Beer and a spear

KarlVP

Not Sure
Member Number
Loc
Crusty's Brewing, Wa
Is this a thing? One of my buddies from Wisconsin was visiting and he introduced me to taking a light lager and putting a dill pickle in it. Fucking delicious.

This is local to Texas, came out a couple years back. I've not tried it.
?u=https%3A%2F%2F256982-884193-raikfcquaxqncofqfm.stackpathdns.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F20...png

Is this a thing? One of my buddies from Wisconsin was visiting and he introduced me to taking a light lager and putting a dill pickle in it. Fucking delicious.

Like .. just pouring the beer in a glass and dropping a spear in?!?

Yup. Dont waste the pickle juice. Pickle eggs in it. Put a splash or two in a beer.

didn't have any pickles in the re'rator, but did finish off the almond stuffed olives I forgot about from a couple months ago 😺<- grinning cat face? WTF :laughing: srsly, where do these new list of characters come from? Is there a way to get a key for all bazzillion of them? :flipoff2:

Grew up watching my dad put salt in his beer. Seems about the same but you just have a snack at the end know.

All of these things is to get people that don't like beer to drink beer.

or to make shitty beer drinkable.:lmao:

Get your Wisconsin buddy to introduce you to their version of a bloody Mary 😂

It'll be like a whole fucking 3course meal with a pickled salad and beef jerky in a glass and it will be awesome. Bonus points if he gets cheese Kurds into it. A cold slice of pizza is not out of bounds either.

All of these things is to get people that don't like beer to drink beer.

or to make shitty beer drinkable.:lmao:

I don't cheap much beer, but when i do, i have no problem drinking the cheapest shit out there 🤣

do you get upset if somebody puts lime on their tacos? :flipoff2:

I’ve heard of it but never tried it.
The weirdest thing I ever saw put into beer was V-8. I tried it when I turned 21 and that shit is nasty.

Clicked expecting a thread on getting drunk and jabbing a hog with a pointy stick. Disappointed...

I've seen plenty around here put clamoto juice in beer.
or just tomato juice.
Don't really care for it.

Have not been able to find any dill pickle Pringles in quite a while.

They are delicious and I miss them.

Disgusting. Like steak, a good beer doesn't need anything to make it taste better. If you have to go so far as to stick something like a pickle in a beer to make it taste good, you need to start buying real beer.

Who is on a crusade with pickles and booze? First it's Pickle backs, where you shoot a shot of whisky then a shot of pickle juice (They sell this in a bottle by itself now) and now dill spears in beer.

I guess I can see where it would go well in a light lager.

Sounds like something some hipster douche would do because he can’t handle the taste of the Pabst that they all love so much nowadays.

Top Back Refresh