beautiful day for a ride

jeeptj19992001

land of milk and honey
Member Number
Loc
land of milk and honey
anyone else riding today?
partner and went for ride today.
it has been since last june since we got to ride.
she drove the trike, i was on my fatbob.
brought her to one of her favorite waterfalls in cny. just north of Ithaca. ludlow falls.
only did 120 miles today. tomorrow will be longer ride.

20200523_123623.jpg

anyone else riding today?
partner and went for ride today.
it has been since last june since we got to ride.
she drove the trike, i was on my fatbob.
brought her to one of her favorite waterfalls in cny. just north of Ithaca. ludlow falls.
only did 120 miles today. tomorrow will be longer ride.

I agree, nice day for it. Cool looking spot there.

Pics of the bikes ?

Going on a group ride on Monday. I hate group rides, but its with a buddy. Worst case I break off and ride on my own.

I do one or two week long trips a year. Last year was Adirondacks. Prior was Maine. Campobello the year before. I'm thinking Lancaster PA this year.

bought the trike when i was diagnosed, i could not ride the 2 wheeler.
she had a sportster, and loved it , so i gave her the trike as a gift last week.

20200523_173941.jpg

Going on a group ride on Monday. I hate group rides, but its with a buddy. Worst case I break off and ride on my own.

I do one or two week long trips a year. Last year was Adirondacks. Prior was Maine. Campobello the year before. I'm thinking Lancaster PA this year.

did the daks 4 years ago,
new Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, with my boys 5 years ago. did mt Washington.
3 years ago, just before i was diagnosed. did new Hampshire Vermont with tara.

20170828_091725.jpg

new Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, with my boys 5 years ago. did mt Washington.

That's a cool ass pic and nice Bikes all around :beer:

I went too late in the season. I wanted to do the...White Mountain Highway(?), but it was 35º in the tent that morning.

I've got a DR650 all geared out. Totally setup for months on the road. Picked up a GSX650F a few weeks ago.

Tried the cruiser thing, just wasn't for me. I did sit on a Fatbob 103 and it fit me perfectly though. Just can't justify the price of one.

Dad and I are going to do a few days on the road this year with the dual sports.

I ride one of them shovel' deals...
usually ride mono lake and obrien ore. Annual like,
awesome swimming hole
​ Fukkin weather is off the chain here nowadays.

I rode about 100 miles today just for the hell of it, great day for it, and tested out my new Sena bluetooth helmet setup..I've been riding a lot lately in this whole outbreak del..no pics though, nothing as scenic around here as you saw anyway lol.

Went for a loop up above loon lake today. Bike needed a temporary “rest”

photo2564.jpg

Got a couple hundred in today. Hoping to get out again either tomorrow or Monday.
[
48811041261_ab6da45f07_b.jpg

No bike ride here. Wife and I took off about noon in my ‘15 Accord and just got home, likely 350 miles or so all in today.
Did a two canyon loop, ended up in Wyoming (Evanston) and back towards home.

We saw snow and 32* on our way to Woodruff, UT. Down in the valley it was 58*.

photo2591.jpg

photo2592.jpg

photo2593.jpg

photo2594.jpg

photo2595.jpg

Nope. Pouring rain all yesterday, heavy fog followed by 90% chance of thunderstorms today, and 50% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow when I am loading the truck and hitching the trailer to head out of town on Tuesday.

I'll have to remember my bike in photos and live vicariously through y'all.

Here is last year, when I was still in NM, at the base of the Organ Mountains.

Bike at Organ Mountains.jpg

Here is the future-FIL on my friend's bike that I borrowed for the trip. Little did he know that later that day, I would be asking for his daughter's hand at 10,000 feet.

Bikes on St Augustine Pass.jpg

I have been zipping around the area here, but nothing long. The last time I was on the track was February before everything got shut down.

photo2728.jpg

I have been zipping around the area here, but nothing long. The last time I was on the track was February before everything got shut down.

I remember when you almost passed me on that bike. I was wondering if you were here

I remember when you almost passed me on that bike. I was wondering if you were here

Yep I’m here. Wouldn’t miss it. 😃

I was trying pretty hard to, too. I guess running Barber this year is officially in the trash with the beer flu. ☹

Yep I’m here. Wouldn’t miss it. 😃

I was trying pretty hard to, too. I guess running Barber this year is officially in the trash with the beer flu. ☹

Yea its looking like it but maybe this summer I'll come down to a track in Texas and let you pass me

Top Back Refresh