What's new

BB guns anyone?

Ranch Hand

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Texas
Does anybody play around with them? This is a Bushmaster BMPWX Full Auto MPW CO2-Powered BB Air Rifle by Crosman. Holy shit, is it a fun toy! It's fairly close to an AR15 SBR in weight and function. It's select fire, costs pennies to shoot, and just makes you smile. Plus it looks a lot like the latest one I'm sticking together.

original_487be1fd-75ce-4356-a4cf-5dbee4c1c236_20220428_154132.jpg
20220428_153717.jpg
original_c0e92242-3a03-4dbe-8e4c-55cff88cad3b_20220428_153831.jpg

Late 80's I had a full auto UzI with folding stock that was pretty bad@$$ Co² cartridge as well.... a whole Lotta fun was had with that one...

Looks like fun! I picked up a quailty airsoft AR and G19 for cheap practice. My son and I have a blast shooting in the backyard.

I've got an old school pump one. Hours of beer can shooting as camping entertainment.

I kind of want a high power pellet one, but they are almost like the cost of a decent 22

I started out with a Red Ryder and then upgraded to the old 760 pumpmaster. Now they are giant piles of shit. I’m surprised if I didn’t put several species of small animal into extinction with that thing. I had one of the break barrel Italian ones in the early 2000s. I killed hundreds of cats with that thing. Easily 8 to 10 cats per weekend. A lot of kids probably cried themselves to sleep because of that gun.

First rifle of any kind I ever had was a 760 pumpmaster, still sits by the front door of my parent's place. Got one pump up Crosman Backpacker kicking around still. Needs all the internal seals replaced so it'll actually build pressure, it's got a moderator (Suppressor) and the add on stock that they sold back in the day.

Looked around on eBay for one of the 760s like I had when I was a kid and holy shit are people proud of their yard sale BB guns.

Does anybody play around with them? This is a Bushmaster BMPWX Full Auto MPW CO2-Powered BB Air Rifle by Crosman. Holy shit, is it a fun toy! It's fairly close to an AR15 SBR in weight and function. It's select fire, costs pennies to shoot, and just makes you smile. Plus it looks a lot like the latest one I'm sticking together.

Just saw a video of this thing and an ak. Freaking awesome.

It might not be bad for drills too :laughing:

Top Back Refresh