What's new

Banned words

montrose818

Banned
Member Number
Loc
SoCal
So it seems that every other racial slur is allowed here except for the N word. Why is that..? Just curious.

Think it had to so with something about people at work and that word triggering something. Like how I can't search 95% of sites with the word "gun" in them.

that's an easy one to crawl for and fuckfaces will put money into crawling for it. Then some form of extortion will be placed on Austin, but not the mods, and that's the reverse of the situation I would find ideal.

****!
Not used enough here in the US.
I knew an Australian that used it like they were paid to...

They use to block out ****.

We'll see if it works

Edit: I guess it's back :smokin:

Better be. I have a lot of Australian friends.

I grew up with Dad my saying "cocksucker" whenever a bolt broke, or the snowmobile wouldn't start.

I got called out for it in online games.... and I just laughed.

:mr-t:

I grew up with Dad my saying "cocksucker" whenever a bolt broke, or the snowmobile wouldn't start.

I had a similar childhood with colorful descriptive words. I remember fixing my first truck in the parking lot of a Shucks and people were looking at me funny when I crawled out from under it. Might be the first time they had heard something like Fuck you you stupid hooker, get in the damn hole before I beat you with a hammer. Or something similar...

something about google/algorithm search issues I think.

Wasnt it about the mobile app, which is now shitcanned?

That's my understanding as well. Too many hits and the forum gets blocked by filters at work.

All of these are true. It's a thin line to walk .... an a difficult one for me personally.

Initially, Apple was reporting racism when trying to get the app through testing .. but fuck the app now.

SERPS can punish the site in the same way, and we need to be in them to be found and build activity.

I'm also the last person to tell you how to adult ....I really don't want myself or the mods to have to babysit anybody either.

So what is in place now is a software filter of obvious words deemed "really fucking fauxpas" to use in society.
These can be added to IF some word starts being really abused. Key part being "society" deems it bad, not just a sandy vagina on a Tuesday ......

The mods and I can use judgement on a reported case by case basis.

I'm using app to type this

Oh, you're the one?

that's an easy one to crawl for and fuckfaces will put money into crawling for it. Then some form of extortion will be placed on Austin, but not the mods, and that's the reverse of the situation I would find ideal.

I really have no idea WTF that means :lmao:

Your dad?

swearengen.jpg

While we're on the subject of shit that isn't allowed here Austin can you bump the upload limit to ~10mb for PDFs, I have some manuals I wanna share.

All of these are true. It's a thin line to walk .... an a difficult one for me personally.

Initially, Apple was reporting racism when trying to get the app through testing .. but fuck the app now.

SERPS can punish the site in the same way, and we need to be in them to be found and build activity.

I'm also the last person to tell you how to adult ....I really don't want myself or the mods to have to babysit anybody either.

So what is in place now is a software filter of obvious words deemed "really fucking fauxpas" to use in society.
These can be added to IF some word starts being really abused. Key part being "society" deems it bad, not just a sandy vagina on a Tuesday ......

The mods and I can use judgement on a reported case by case basis.

Oh, you're the one?

I really have no idea WTF that means :lmao:

I fully endorse this level of censorship. I don't like it, but I endorse it. I'm not really interested in naughty words, I swear and curse because swears are so fucking excellent.

Just one word? I have fond memories of every bad word in the book, and possibly made up ones, roll off my fathers tongue in sequence.

you ****y jewbag gook. :flipoff2:

Sincerely,
Sandnegro

watch what happens to the g-word. Fuck the bat-eaters.

Click image for larger version Name:	NewYorkTimes-word-trends.jpg Views:	0 Size:	229.5 KB ID:	363571

You have extra fat on your body and you are still eating pangolins, live baby birds, and bats. Fuck you, piece of shit.

This graphic kept me entertained for a while. It's all legit too.

https://media-analytics.op-bit.nz/timeline (nonworking link just for me it's here)

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12129-019-09857-7#change-history

https://drozado.github.io/

conservative think tank:

https://www.nas.org/academic-questi...n-the-new-york-times-a-chronological-analysis

Last edited:
[486 said:
;n363598]
wait wait wait
I thought you were from some former soviet shithole

you turkish?
disgusting :flipoff2:

im a mutt baby, but have enough minority in me to talk shit about not-so-minorities

100% made in CCCP though :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh